GottaHurt's Adult Emporium & Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

icka

:)
GottaHurt said:
I have a Sybian and several Asstroknots that are pretty effective.I prefer flexoshaft the best, and you're right icka, it's all about control, and losing it.
im always right. you will learn that quickly ;)

sybian is to rich for my blood! ill stick to my trusty, very handy pocket rocket. the pocket rocket is a girls best friend!

Ctoit

Tenderony
i also have my hood pierced (right above the clit) and sometimes it gets in the way because guys are retarted and think its my clit. guys should really go study the female body

That would be fucking hillarious if it wasn't true.......guys are idiots, I feel for ya... :eek:

GwendyJ666

The Master Rant
icka said:
lol there is nothing wrong with me.. many many many woman cant orgasm from intercourse (dont make me find links), and the woman that do usually orgasm from intercourse is from the guy rubbing against the girls clit as he is fucking her. i do use toys.. its called a pocket rocket, and it works wonders... in fact i think it has spoiled me.

the clitoris has more nerve endings then anywhere else on both the male and female body. its more sensitive then the lips, and fingertips. i also have my hood pierced (right above the clit) and sometimes it gets in the way because guys are retarted and think its my clit. guys should really go study the female body before trying to please me.

+ i have control issues when it comes to sex/relationships, and not many guys know how to handle me in bed.

Yeah guys, she's totally right. Thats why a ton of girls fake it... if they didnt, they'd never get any sleep!!!! Didnt that piercing hurt tho?? :(

icka

GwendyJ666 said:
Yeah guys, she's totally right. Thats why a ton of girls fake it... if they didnt, they'd never get any sleep!!!! Didnt that piercing hurt tho?? :(
im not going to say it didnt hurt, but it wasnt as bad as my tongue, and my upper ear! i want my lip done, right in the center.. but alas i have no cash!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
icka said:
im not going to say it didnt hurt, but it wasnt as bad as my tongue, and my upper ear! i want my lip done, right in the center.. but alas i have no cash!

Wow, again impressive. :thumbsup:

dang it

Hoodrat
icka said:
yeah, you're brave. after that are you going for the nipples? I hear that hurts like a bitch.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Ladies no more fear "Nick the bringer of orgasms" has come. I borrowed a health book from a friend thats trianing to be a nurse and it had a section on nerves and i studied it and found the most sensitive nerves. And trust me they do work. ;)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Bigfoot said:
Ladies no more fear "Nick the bringer of orgasms" has come. I borrowed a health book from a friend thats trianing to be a nurse and it had a section on nerves and i studied it and found the most sensitive nerves. And trust me they do work. ;)
...created a monster, alive, alive I say...

icka

dang it said:
yeah, you're brave. after that are you going for the nipples? I hear that hurts like a bitch.
i already had my nipples done. 4x. they ripped... well my body rejected them. now i have a lovely scar

heh.. it sucks!!!!

dang it

Hoodrat
icka said:
i already had my nipples done. 4x. they ripped... well my body rejected them. now i have a lovely scar

heh.. it sucks!!!!
And you still want your lip pierced?! Iron-clad guts you have... I salute you :thumbsup:
I got the top of my ear pierced(the pinnae) then it was ripped out during a basketball game and I cried like a baby (this was last year, mind you). Because of this I passed up a chance to get my tongue pierced (for free!) 2wks ago. eh.

icka

dang it said:
And you still want your lip pierced?! Iron-clad guts you have... I salute you :thumbsup:
I got the top of my ear pierced(the pinnae) then it was ripped out during a basketball game and I cried like a baby (this was last year, mind you). Because of this I passed up a chance to get my tongue pierced (for free!) 2wks ago. eh.
yeah i still want it done. donations are currently being accepted. hah! the guy im with though said we would be no more if i got it done. i dont take well to threats though!

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
hi

if any guys wana teach me how to cyber privet message me plz I wana learn how I am 18 36b and I like anal sex somthimes

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
ya

I'm not a slut I just wana learn if I new how to then I would be a cyber slut

Status
Not open for further replies.