WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GottaHurt's Asskickin' Alley

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Wanna slap some dipshit around? Abuse, confuse and reuse some worthless piece of shit.Then bring 'em here and put a trimmin' on 'em.

shep

Local alcoholic
ok i'll bring my weed wacker and base ball bat. :mfinger:

Chris

Sick Bastard
tbsrk said:
We'll find ourselves in the same old mess singing drunken lullabyes
"No ball, or chain, no prison chockey, we're the rebels of the sacred heart!
I said: No ball, or chain, no prison chockey, we're the rebels of the sacred heart"

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
where did he go? his last posts were in april so what do we do? whos got his email

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Now there are people like ni99aruss or something like that, For_Starters, and Tharuz trying to fuck shit up for everyone else, he needs to comeback and tell these little punks off, they will listen because he knows how to insult someone logically, they wouldn't know what to say that would be considered a "good" comeback because they wouldn't know what the hell he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.