WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GottaHurts Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
An honorary shrine dedicated to the folks who have given us the best of the best here at WTF.com

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Escapsley:

1: The reoccurring confusion between the esc and Caps Lock Keys.

2; A French drink, made from panty liners and peppermint oil.

Broken undoubtedly should be the first inductee, for his reply in regard to post # 9 in this thread .

Kudos Broken, you deserve this award man. All the members of the Hall thank you, and welcome you :rolleyes: :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
yay broken <reporter voice> how do you feel about your induction into the hall of shame <points the mic at broken>

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
We first I would like to thank all the Drug smugglers and Distilleries, without them I would have never found my way here.

GH, BA, Ron... The real heavy hitters.
Unforgiven, youknowthedeal, a special fuck you!!
Shep,Sod, Screw you jack, you are not forgotten.
Jason, What can I say?
Gumer. Can I be mod? LOL

And fuck Brit.

I just really want to say, Gh, and BA posts 9 out of 10 times are far more better than mine.

Thanks GH.

Broken~

Oh yeah, I am speakless!! Lmao~~

shep

Local alcoholic
Grab a beer son yous a famous---- :thumbsup: Common jason he is mod material :)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Unforgiven said:
oh, sorry.

*hands broken some monopoly money and a 12 pack of beer*
Finally the respect I deserve.

I would like to buy a hotel for the whorehouse. and collect my two hundred pesos, I mean Monopoly dollars for passing go.

I'm Rich biatch

shep

Local alcoholic
I have a get outta jail card for sale.You'll need it after drinkin that 12 pack. :thumbsup:

GottaHurt said:
The dude goes and bitches after I put him up in my hotel on the Boardwalk.
well your hotel on board walk is so fucking expensive... i don't see why people want to stay there instead of my shanty shack on Medditerranean (sp?) avenue

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Unforgiven said:
well your hotel on board walk is so fucking expensive... i don't see why people want to stay there instead of my shanty shack on Medditerranean (sp?) avenue
lol

Reminds me of the rock and stone cold....

"I am going to go to your lil smack down hotel... check myself into room 3:16 and I am going to get a case of beer and burn it to the ground"

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
_Kitana_ said:
lol

Reminds me of the rock and stone cold....

"I am going to go to your lil smack down hotel... check myself into room 3:16 and I am going to get a case of beer and burn it to the ground"
cool can i go to??

G's-up

Postaholic
I ressurected this old ass thread to show that the concept of a HALL OF FLAME so to speak has been brought up before.......this was done back in the day when all the peeps you see here rocked.......I know its grown but do we really need to do the hall of flame or fame? Why not just give out a badge (doesnt have to be the flame badge) if everyone is so into it showing your a "productive" (lol) poster.......No need to start a long ongoing thread which will inevidetibly (sp?) spawn a 100 more threads of "WHY CANT I BE IN THE HALL OF FLAME OR FAME?"......Just a thought......

P.S. Old thread ressurection sucks but Im just making a point so get the hell over it......if they didnt want it ressurected they could close'm......:p

Spikey

Supreme Leader
The badge for that kind of thing was already made. "Contributor - Award Contributor" but the Hall Of Flame is for anyone that has had some impact on WTF or that everyone will remember.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
The badge for that kind of thing was already made. "Contributor - Award Contributor" but the Hall Of Flame is for anyone that has had some impact on WTF or that everyone will remember.
..That's for people who donated money to the site..

Status
Not open for further replies.