WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GottaHurts Rock-N-Roll Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Just a thread to post Rock Trivia questions. If someone gets the correct answer, show the love by giving them "reputation points". Click on the check/x box in the upper right hand corner of their post.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Start with an easy one.

What was Blue Oyster Cults original name?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
It won't let me give you no rep points bro...., but yea, that's it.
Well At least I got a free night in the hotel.

How about a really easy one?
What Band covered Moonage daydream(Released, not just played live)? That takes thier name from a cartoon?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Well At least I got a free night in the hotel.

How about a really easy one?
What Band covered Moonage daydream(Released, not just played live)? That takes thier name from a cartoon?
Blondie.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Holy shit... I got ya on this one? Say it aint so.
They covered it, their name is a cartoon strip. If you were thinking some other band, then yea, you got me ;)

Broken

GottaHurt said:
They covered it, their name is a cartoon strip. If you were thinking some other band, then yea, you got me ;)
Blondie Released it?? I checking... Lmao~~

Broken

Ok I am not saying you are not on the mark, but it wasn't the band I was looking for. It's RacerX. If you haven't heard it I'll rip it for ya.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Ok I am not saying you are not on the mark, but it wasn't the band I was looking for. It's RacerX. If you haven't heard it I'll rip it for ya.
Never heard of them....lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.