GottaHurts Rock-N-Roll Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Just a thread to post Rock Trivia questions. If someone gets the correct answer, show the love by giving them "reputation points". Click on the check/x box in the upper right hand corner of their post.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
GottaHurt said:
It won't let me give you no rep points bro...., but yea, that's it.

Well At least I got a free night in the hotel.


How about a really easy one?
What Band covered Moonage daydream(Released, not just played live)? That takes thier name from a cartoon?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Broken said:
Well At least I got a free night in the hotel.


How about a really easy one?
What Band covered Moonage daydream(Released, not just played live)? That takes thier name from a cartoon?

Blondie.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Broken said:
Holy shit... I got ya on this one? Say it aint so.

They covered it, their name is a cartoon strip. If you were thinking some other band, then yea, you got me ;)
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
GottaHurt said:
They covered it, their name is a cartoon strip. If you were thinking some other band, then yea, you got me ;)

Blondie Released it?? I checking... Lmao~~
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
1
0
Ok I am not saying you are not on the mark, but it wasn't the band I was looking for. It's RacerX. If you haven't heard it I'll rip it for ya.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Broken said:
Ok I am not saying you are not on the mark, but it wasn't the band I was looking for. It's RacerX. If you haven't heard it I'll rip it for ya.

Never heard of them....lmao...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.