WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GottaHurt's Smell My Finger Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
First of all, I'd like to take a moment and say, "Fuck you, and your not welcome" for stopping by and visiting The Grand Opening of my establishment here.I'm not going to give credit to the "broke dick motherfucker" who inspired my new club, because he's probably reading this with baited breath and feeling like one of his ho's right about now.(Hey Broken, Fuck You buddy!!!, I took out a loan and bought the whole damn block!!!)

Now, without further adieu, this thread is about farts, anal and vaginal discharges, and any other disgusting bodily functions.So feel free to let 'er rip
with your favorite "shit my pants" stories and descriptions.Sorry, the scratch and sniff function isn't yet available.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I have my basic 3 farts:

1) Popcorn - dry, robust and crowd clearing
2) Gravy - wet, nasty and with a touch of pooder
3) Heavy Jumbo - loud, elephant like, but with little aroma
4) Squirter - just as the name implies, with "mixed results" and sure to get a look or two, from even your closest friends!

(I know, that's 4 for you mathemeticians out there.Butt couldn't leave out "the squirter" even if it's more of a shit than anything)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
First of all, I'd like to take a moment and say, "Fuck you, and your not welcome" for stopping by and visiting The Grand Opening of my establishment here.I'm not going to give credit to the "broke dick motherfucker" who inspired my new club, because he's probably reading this with baited breath and feeling like one of his ho's right about now.(Hey Broken, Fuck You buddy!!!, I took out a loan and bought the whole damn block!!!)

Now, without further adieu, this thread is about farts, anal and vaginal discharges, and any other disgusting bodily functions.So feel free to let 'er rip
with your favorite "shit my pants" stories and descriptions.Sorry, the scratch and sniff function isn't yet available.

Broken's Bank Of High Interest Gave you that loan.. So get back on your knees and pay today's late fees!!! Take the whole load this time. You look like Sod with all that nasty shit on his chin.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Broken's Bank Of High Interest Gave you that loan.. So get back on your knees and pay today's late fees!!! Take the whole load this time. You look like Sod with all that nasty shit on his chin.
LMFAO.....I knew you'd show up To Smell My Finger!!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
youknowthedeal said:
that was entertaining wow every on take a look

A mod on another board posted that, I thought it was funny. That chick "broomstick", she wrote like a 10,000 word mini novel on her absess.
It was gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.