WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GottaHurt's You Rate It Music Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
That's right, your very own corner to be a fuckin' music critic.List your favorite or least favorite bands/performers and hold no punches.Remember, illegal downloads can't be discussed here, because hey, it's fuckin' illegal and we don't want no fuckin' pirate or hockey mask wearing mofo showin' up and spankin' your pee pee.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Courtney Love, she's got about as much talent as shit on a fence post, but I'd sure like to fuck her.She's a total skank and you know that's one sloppy hole, but there's just something about her that makes my dick hard.Or Shakira, that's a booty on that girl, I love brown skinned women and those Latin girls got rhythm....

GottaHurt said:
Courtney Love, she's got about as much talent as shit on a fence post, but I'd sure like to fuck her.She's a total skank and you know that's one sloppy hole, but there's just something about her that makes my dick hard.Or Shakira, that's a booty on that girl, I love brown skinned women and those Latin girls got rhythm....
You intentionally trying to keep people from posting in here?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hey BA, what can I say, I'm a perv on the loose!

Chris

Sick Bastard
I'm sure you two are a little bit more than friends (hint,hint...), but please, keep it down in the forum!!! Not everyone is interested in your relationship!
Anyway, I like the band Korn

Chris said:
I'm sure you two are a little bit more than friends (hint,hint...), but please, keep it down in the forum!!! Not everyone is interested in your relationship!
Anyway, I like the band Korn
Korn is...alright... They're not my favorite band in the world. Jonathan Davis's brother/cousin/relative/whatever has a band too and the first time I heard it, (it was a couple years ago) I was confused. I was like "Does he have another band?" Haha...

My top five favorite bands are:
• The Pixies
• Incubus
• Smashing Pumpkins
• Cursive
• Mars Volta

I tend to listen to a lot of indie/emo music... But I am perfectly capable of listening to complete crap. Haha, I have a strange fixation on two mainstream singer-songwriters. I like are Jason Mraz & John Mayer... At first I just liked them because they're pleasant to look at, but I also like their music. Awww yea.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Sod said:
rate this :mfinger:

Ahhh, it's good to see you're finally standing upright, and you've gotten your knuckles up off the ground.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
HintOfClarity said:

My top five favorite bands are:
• The Pixies
• Incubus
• Smashing Pumpkins
• Cursive
• Mars Volta

Ahhh, the Pumpkins!!!!! And Cursive!!!!
Fucking kickass :thumbsup:

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I tend to lean twords:
1) Slipknot
2) KoRn
3) MudVayne
4) Nirvana (Cortney did kill Kurt)
5) Led Zepplin

badassmtbiker said:
Yes, much props to Smashing Pumpkins
I am stuck on a Smashing Pumpkins kick...I've been listening to nothing but Smashing Pumpkins for the past few days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.