WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GottaHurt's You Rate It Music Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

HintOfClarity

Zee Deveel
166
0
0
Bigfoot said:
I tend to lean twords:
1) Slipknot
2) KoRn
3) MudVayne
4) Nirvana (Cortney did kill Kurt)
5) Led Zepplin
I'm a huge fan of Nirvana (Dave Grohl is the man), and I love Led Zepplin... I'm not to into Slipknot, Korn or MudVayne, but I suppose they're alright, too.
 

dang it

Hoodrat
48
0
0
Bigfoot said:
I tend to lean twords:
1) Slipknot
2) KoRn
3) MudVayne
4) Nirvana (Cortney did kill Kurt)
5) Led Zepplin
sweet.. led zeppelin and nirvana kick ass, but your top three kind of suck. Bring in the Beatles, Pink Floyd, ACDC and iron maiden. I like some indie music like Pavement (are they still indie?) and Matt Pond PA...

Music that honestly sucks the big one:
I fucking HATE Justin Timberlake. :sword: :sword: What an ugly SOB- I still remember when he had the white guy afro. Britney Spears is a retard and can't sing. In her songs it sounds like she's being smothered to death under a pillow(godwilling) :rolleyes: . Actually all pop is all pretty much shit, rap falls under that category too :gun: . What the hell- I can't remember when good music used to be on the radio.
 

Broken Glass

Flame Bait
5
0
0
youknowthedeal said:
i can agree with that and i wanna add britney spears is hot but cant sing for shit
I agree. Britney is quite hot. I cant stand Christina Aguilera. I think she looks dirty and she is so fucking weird and stupid that it bothers me.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
Rush's 30th Anniversary Tour is underway !!! They will be in Tampa, Florida July 31st. Tickets go on sale this Friday. If you've never seen them (or even heard of them) then don't miss out on this one. They're a 3 piece band with monster sound and their live performances are outstanding. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

HintOfClarity

Zee Deveel
166
0
0
Anybody else love The Pixies? I fucking LOVE The Pixies. The Pixies are amazing. The Pixies are my favorite band of all time.
 

HintOfClarity

Zee Deveel
166
0
0
dang it said:
sweet.. led zeppelin and nirvana kick ass, but your top three kind of suck. Bring in the Beatles, Pink Floyd, ACDC and iron maiden. I like some indie music like Pavement (are they still indie?) and Matt Pond PA...

Music that honestly sucks the big one:
I fucking HATE Justin Timberlake. :sword: :sword: What an ugly SOB- I still remember when he had the white guy afro. Britney Spears is a retard and can't sing. In her songs it sounds like she's being smothered to death under a pillow(godwilling) :rolleyes: . Actually all pop is all pretty much shit, rap falls under that category too :gun: . What the hell- I can't remember when good music used to be on the radio.
YES! PAVEMENT! AHHH! I love Pavement. I think they're still considered "indie"... Awww... Pavement... I'm going to go listen to Pavement now. Booya.
 

dang it

Hoodrat
48
0
0
the music of the night

HintOfClarity said:
YES! PAVEMENT! AHHH! I love Pavement. I think they're still considered "indie"... Awww... Pavement... I'm going to go listen to Pavement now. Booya.
Yeah, I was thinking pavement wasn't indie anymore because i found a bunch of their cds in FYE. I'm used to buying my indie cds from the internet. :confused:

oh, and i've heard of, never actually heard the pixies.

and you all: what the fuck is it that's so goddamn great about Britney Spears? She desecrates the radio, for god sakes-- you don't see her boobs on the radio, do you?! :bomb:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
dang it said:
and you all: what the fuck is it that's so goddamn great about Britney Spears? She desecrates the radio, for god sakes-- you don't see her boobs on the radio, do you?! :bomb:
It's a guy thing, the whole visual thing. We don't want to fuck her music, she's already done that. We just want to fuck her.
 

dang it

Hoodrat
48
0
0
GottaHurt said:
It's a guy thing, the whole visual thing. We don't want to fuck her music, she's already done that. We just want to fuck her.
yes, but then what is the purpose of playing her music on the radio? You can't, it's true, fuck a radio. It's the same with justin Timberlake and all of those ass boy bands... they're just faces- why the hell do they dominate the radio?
I only complain about the radio because the people who have their room adjacent to mine always have this retarded station on that plays "toxic" all day (they're guys, too, which weirds me out b/c it has to be about sex in some way- I asked them and they deny listening to it).
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
dang it said:
yes, but then what is the purpose of playing her music on the radio? . It's the same with justin Timberlake and all of those ass boy bands... they're just faces- why the hell do they dominate the radio?
Because somebody out there is buying their music, a whole lot of somebody's.
Once the money starts rolling in, the payoffs start rolling out. Remember back in the day, when you were 10-12, I'm sure you had a pop idol or two in your cd collection. ;)



You can't, it's true, fuck a radio.
LMAO.....I'm sure somebody out there has tried.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.