WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GottaHurt's You Rate It Music Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
GottaHurt said:
This is WTF.com, the name says it all. If you don't like a thread, or a post, then pass it by, no one is forcing you to reply, or even read what they post.
The bottom line, either rant, flame, or STFU.
fucking right gh.

Die Happy

No Gravity, Earth Sucks
Yes! that is so true! they suck and should be forced to stop their singing career. *quotes IZ (best show eva)* ...But I hate them... I HATE THEM SO MUCH!

I hate Britney and Justin and boy bands and other ppl *coughs* Sam (u probably don't know this person...) *coughs*

Orangellama

Hoodrat
Ok, first of all I don't understand how anyone can even call slipknot and mudvayne and shit like that "music". All they fucking do is scream about how their stupid fucks. Great band: Pennywise, NOFX, Bad Religion, AFI( older stuff), 2pac, Eminem (older stuff) Cypress Hill. Who wouldn't fuck Britney Spears?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Chris said:
I'm sure you two are a little bit more than friends (hint,hint...), but please, keep it down in the forum!!! Not everyone is interested in your relationship!
Anyway, I like the band Korn
fuck yeah!!! Heads the best and the lead singer is gay (literally) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.