WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gov't

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeIsOverrated

LifeIsOverrated
what the fuck is up with goddamn immigrants? it's like immigration is the new fucking black... ok not that i mind if you want a "better" life here in retardville (i mean America) then could you do us the small favor of wearing some fucking deoderant? seriously, you smelly bastards!!!!

and have you heard about this lack of separation of church and state??? wtf? bush is a retard either way, but now he's just going over the stop... what if i don't believe in the same fucking thing that he claims to? i.e. abortion... if he let's his religion aide him in his decision of whether or not to make it illegal, then it will be illegal, because in his religion abortion is wrong. well, what about the rest of us?

then again, in this next election, we've got a tough choice; the lesser of two evils... Bush shouldn't have sent our fucking family into iraq so he could clear his father's name. bu then again, we shouldn't just pull out and not finish our job like a guy without a condom; and that's what kerry will probably do.

well, i guess i have to go to work, and return to the corporate hell in which we all live.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
And stop complaining about everything damn thing that is going on.

sinew

Clitpickle
Hey man, fuck u, immigrants gotta go through hell to get into america, they gotta work hard in low paying jobs, long hours, weekends, nights, just to have a better life then they had, getting bullied and beaten (if they whr from an area that did that). So before u insult them on their smell, mabi u shud clean under the foreskin of your penis so it doesnt stink like rotten garbage, which is probably the smell your talking about in the first place.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
AND I guess your parents were native americans, right?

Stupid bitch. My great grandparents came over on the boats from Ireland and Germany, they busted thier asses to make a heritage for my family on the west coast.

Get a fucking clue asshole.

And if you are so worried about the plight of our country What The Fuck are YOU doing to make it better?

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Asians and all the other countries migrate here, its only a matter of time before us Americans get kicked out and have to move to antaritica. :confused:

tharuz

Bringer of Order
I guess that stupid asshole just forgot about how the italians got hanged and called "degos" for no good reason

man, fuck you, you didn`t have to cross the goddamned border(to some of them who did) being treated like shit, leaving your family behind beacause of some overhyped bullshit about how our neighbors are sophisticaded rich and mighty...you rarely bathe, and it`s an insult to hear you speak in other lenguages, you manage to fuck up your own

and then there are the stuid assholes who always look down upon you beacause of the country you`re from, yeah..you`re stupid to assume shit

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
*Shakes head* Tharuz, you really should get rid of that signature. Seriously, it makes you look like you're gay or something. Just a little piece of advice.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
pimpyobitch said:
Asians and all the other countries migrate here, its only a matter of time before us Americans get kicked out and have to move to antaritica. :confused:

REason being that americans are fucking lazy as hell. We waste and buy shit we dont need. Immigrants spend thier LIFE savings to give thier children a fucking chance.

We spend our life savings on a trip to vegas.

I am very proud of my heritage, and I know some of my aunts didnt speak english when they came over from the motherland. One of my great aunts came over from Germany after WW2, she was funny as hell. Every time we would go to the second hand stores she would say "lets go to the jew store kids" Or if we wouldnt share "stop acting like a jew"
Im not being predjudice, that is just the ERA that SHE was raised in, and she was the funniest little old bird.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
*Shakes head* Tharuz, you really should get rid of that signature. Seriously, it makes you look like you're gay or something. Just a little piece of advice.

Hey I went to your website. It wasnt really funny, but the kitty was cute as hell.

What sig? I missed it!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Hey I went to your website. It wasnt really funny, but the kitty was cute as hell.

What sig? I missed it!

Am I to understand, that you enjoyed looking at the pussy? Would you like to stroke the pussy? Feel it's fur on your face?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dustinzgirl said:
AND I guess your parents were native americans, right?

Stupid bitch. My great grandparents came over on the boats from Ireland and Germany, they busted thier asses to make a heritage for my family on the west coast.

Get a fucking clue asshole.

And if you are so worried about the plight of our country What The Fuck are YOU doing to make it better?
AND you called me mean on hate.com

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
how dare you talk about immigrants like that! take a look at your fucking family tree, i bet you anything a shitload of those people immigrated to america! like these other people have been saying, they work their ASSES off to make a decent living for themselves, their family and their family's future, which means you! so show some fucking appreciation! without them, you probably wouldn't be alive. which reminds me, if you think LifeIsOverrated, you obviously don't want to be a statistic.. so why are you still alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.