WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gran Turismo 4 is the best game in existence

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Compared to GT 3....How much better is it? Like, just a little better? Or, so much better that it is better than sex?

tzedek

Original Member
PatticusRex said:
Compared to GT 3....How much better is it? Like, just a little better? Or, so much better that it is better than sex?
not better than sex, but way better than GT3. All the physics and graphics have been improved, lots more tracks and lots more cars. PLus a bspec mode which the computer drives the car for you. Sounds lame, but for certain races you dont want to do it comes in very handy.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i think i'll stick to reality *hops in 93 ford explorer and tries desperately to roll down the windows only to be cooked by the "cold A/C"*

Descent

Hella Constipated
Does it have a perfect HUD? Perfect voice acting, including major parts by James Earl Jones? What about one of the best plots ever?

Does it involve strategy? Is the musical score flawless? Are the characters in the game unique and fascinating? Are there almost infinite ways to beat the game? Are the sound and music libraries the most unique you've ever heard? Will the graphics still look pretty six years from now?

Lastly: Is the game the most fun you've ever had?

If the answer to any of those is no, then it is not the best game of all time. You must play FreeSpace 2. It meets all those criteria.

Rid yourself of the "OMG LOL BEST GAME EVAR!!!one!" syndrome, because if a game has any flaws, it is not the best game of all time.

You could play FreeSpace 2 for six hours a day, for two years, and never find any flaws, let alone get bored of it :thumbsup: .

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Rage against said:
dude tzedek!!! A FORD!!!WTF???!

can't wait to play the 4.
Looks like a Ford GT :) On that note, screw flaws. NES games had flaws, and they still blow my mind today. Mega Man 2 for instance....and the old super marios. Those kicked ass.

tzedek

Original Member
Descent said:
Does it have a perfect HUD? Perfect voice acting, including major parts by James Earl Jones? What about one of the best plots ever?

Does it involve strategy? Is the musical score flawless? Are the characters in the game unique and fascinating? Are there almost infinite ways to beat the game? Are the sound and music libraries the most unique you've ever heard? Will the graphics still look pretty six years from now?

If the answer to any of those is no, then it is not the best game of all time. You must play FreeSpace 2. It meets all those criteria.

Rid yourself of the "OMG LOL BEST GAME EVAR!!!one!" syndrome, because if a game has any flaws, it is not the best game of all time.

You could play FreeSpace 2 for six hours a day, for two years, and never find any flaws, let alone get bored of it :thumbsup: .
:blahblah: that game is as old as you are junior.

tzedek

Original Member
heres one of my other favorite cars, picture taken in game btw ;)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
yea gt4 is pretty good......i wanna get the wheel controller thingie cuz its a bitch 2 control the cars with a reg controller :(

tzedek

Original Member
DIZNUTS said:
yea gt4 is pretty good......i wanna get the wheel controller thingie cuz its a bitch 2 control the cars with a reg controller :(
no its not

Descent said:

Alright Descent, I am a fan of those amazing games, you cannot put down.

Send me a copy of this "freespace 2", and if I enjoy, you will receive mass amounts of postive agreement, and respect.