WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gran turismo 4 screenshot.pic

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
the game is far from crap, it is however far too involved.. gran turismo is like a pokemon for car nuts.. you have to collect all the cars and all the mods and so on.. i was genuinely excited when gt4 came out, i spent a few weeks lost in it and then looked at myself one evening and laughed.. it's like stamp collecting..

now playing resident evil 4.. 16 hours and halfway through..

I play this great game one or two times a week for an hour or two :thumbsup: I don't care about the 700+ cars, Aspec points or boring endurance bullshit. I have all the cars I want and use them mainly to drift :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's johnny boy.

Speaking of entertainment. Are you and Anita trying to overthrow PNGrata as the dumpster king?
Just wondering.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
my HERO.. well my ex-HERO johhny is back!! Bout fucking time man.

I don't play games so I have no fucking clue!

gehtfuct said:
It's johnny boy.

Speaking of entertainment. Are you and Anita trying to overthrow PNGrata as the dumpster king?
Just wondering.
hey Gfuct

no way dude, I have more fun with grata then anita. I think anita is a one.day.fly.. its just nice to see he/r(?) try and try and try and try etc

btw: at first I thought anita came from here, wtf.com