WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Grandmothers fuckin suck balls

My stupid ass bitch grandmother keeps fuckin yelling at me every time I walk in the door. Then she raids my fuckin backpack and looks for anything below a B then yells at me like a couple of nights ago when she say my report card , and said to my father "are u gonna say somtin about his report. She nags the fuck out of everyone and noone likes her cuase she's a fat, dumb, bitch. Then she thinks she can buy my fuckin happiness by givin me 20 dollars but i just go buy pot with it. Words can't describe how much I fuckin hate her.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
thats too bad, because my grandma is pretty cool. maybe all you need to do is sit down with your grandma and tell her, look, im a big boy now, you dont have to treat me like a little kid. you know, or something like that. Good luck with your stuff.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grandmas are awesome, they always give me like 200 bucks. Now I can buy subwoofers! :thumbsup:

thats awsome smoke

but i think u should like...give her some pot
maybe thatll help

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
fUcCcC said:
thats awsome smoke

but i think u should like...give her some pot
maybe thatll help
I totally agree with him,make her some Weed Brownies :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Dave666 said:
My stupid ass bitch grandmother keeps fuckin yelling at me every time I walk in the door. Then she raids my fuckin backpack and looks for anything below a B then yells at me like a couple of nights ago when she say my report card , and said to my father "are u gonna say somtin about his report. She nags the fuck out of everyone and noone likes her cuase she's a fat, dumb, bitch. Then she thinks she can buy my fuckin happiness by givin me 20 dollars but i just go buy pot with it. Words can't describe how much I fuckin hate her.
Shut the fuck up and look around for a minute. Your grandmother probably doesn't want you to throw your life away. She pushes you hard because she loves you and wants to see you do well.

But, apparently it's not working if you're going out and buying marijuana. :rolleyes:

You'll appreciate her if/when you become a more mature individual. By then she'll probably already be dead, and you'll regret saying such things about her.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
ferengi74656 said:
Shut the fuck up and look around for a minute. Your grandmother probably doesn't want you to throw your life away. She pushes you hard because she loves you and wants to see you do well.

But, apparently it's not working if you're going out and buying marijuana. :rolleyes:

You'll appreciate her if/when you become a more mature individual. By then she'll probably already be dead, and you'll regret saying such things about her.

Screw you, David. You know I smoke. Whore. :mfinger:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Lost86 said:
Screw you, David. You know I smoke. Whore. :mfinger:
I know, but I can't help it. It's a waste of time, money, and brain cells. I don't understand why people do it just for a little "high" every now and then. Seems like such a waste. (Nothing personal Brandi, I just don't like drugs.)

Sektor

Particinator
If I ever heard you say something about grandmothers like that in public, I'd punch your fucking lights out. How dare you disrespect your grandmother like that, when it's obvious she cares for you. How would you feel if your grandchild came home with low grades on their report card all the time?

You never know what you have with your grandparents until they're gone. Seems like it'll take her death for you to realize that.

I don't know how it's possible to hate someone who gives you 20 dollars. Especially when you probably don't have a job.

Be grateful for your grandmother. Because someday you'll have to work for that 20 dollars.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sektor said:
If I ever heard you say something about grandmothers like that in public, I'd punch your fucking lights out. How dare you disrespect your grandmother like that, when it's obvious she cares for you. How would you feel if your grandchild came home with low grades on their report card all the time?

You never know what you have with your grandparents until they're gone. Seems like it'll take her death for you to realize that.
Agreed.

And I would remind the rest of the class to keep the flaming and obnoxiousness at a minimum.

Thank you.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
ferengi74656 said:
I know, but I can't help it. It's a waste of time, money, and brain cells. I don't understand why people do it just for a little "high" every now and then. Seems like such a waste. (Nothing personal Brandi, I just don't like drugs.)
It's not every now and then. It's every night. Lol... get on AIM more often.

Easty

Click click boom
yeah dude, my grams are fuckin sweet. they're the nicest people ever. but how can you bash her if money and love is offered? that shit dont make sense in my book.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Eastside said:
but how can you bash her if money and love is offered? that shit dont make sense in my book.

Doing that makes me feel guilty....
But I feel better when I remember that the person was a bastard.
Try to pick up some of the things she does, and nag her about it till she goes nuts.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Dave666 said:
Then she thinks she can buy my fuckin happiness by givin me 20 dollars but i just go buy pot with it.
Be happy you're being given money. You could be having to sling the shit to pay for your habbit. That's not the life to live I've been there with that and far worse drugs.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think this thread is very sad. Dave, you should seriously consider being thankfull for what you have in life, and learning some respect for others.

rekcufemtae'

kingofyourworld;beingme
damn. your granny's just concerned bout you boy. if she didn't give a fuck, she wouldn't waste a single drop of saliva on you or anybody else aight?!
you just dont like her way of showing concern to you. nagging, bitching, scolding and all, although it's for good. it gets on everybody's nerves yes? so why complain to us? you and your family should have a chat with her and solve everything out.
what the fuck is wrong with you? my grandma didn't even have the chance to give me freakin money to buy anything. you're lucky. screw you.

x_Lawson_x

~*~Lawson~*~
alright honestly ok, shure maybe your grandma may be a little stricter than most, but like honestly grow up...thats something i was complaining about in like, grade school...i think grandmothers RULE bcuz come on they give you money, but not to buy stupid shit like pot...im not saying i have anything against ppl who smoke it, i just dont like it in general, i think its a waste of time. one day youll realize that your grandma is gone...and youll regret everything and realize that she was only trying to help you...but itll be too late...youll be working at mcdonalds...if you work at all...

Don't Smoke pot, I prefer weeds, My mom always needs her grarden tended too, This is good way to put that weed to use.

o0o00ooliii :thumbsup: