WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Grandpa Broken~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
What happened to this place? This used to be a site where I was considered as an raging idiot. Flamed on people and was worth nothing more than one liners. BA, and GH brought a little more substance. I don't know who came first, but it doesn't matter.. CUz.. I am telling this story, and nobody is listening. I long for the days when people posted matter, and if you flamed the post; people flamed back or ignored you and posted to the matter. There used to be CONTENT here.

Oh yeah I am not saying I am not still thought of as a raging idiot... I find the label endearing.

I think you should change your title to raging idiot :cool:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
What happened to this place? This used to be a site where I was considered as an raging idiot. Flamed on people and was worth nothing more than one liners. BA, and GH brought a little more substance. I don't know who came first, but it doesn't matter.. CUz.. I am telling this story, and nobody is listening. I long for the days when people posted matter, and if you flamed the post; people flamed back or ignored you and posted to the matter. There used to be CONTENT here.

Oh yeah I am not saying I am not still thought of as a raging idiot... I find the label endearing.

Yea, no balls coming through the door that's for sure, do a little flaming and they cower and run. WTF ? I guess it's the current cycle of tards dropping in, then dropping out. Patience there old man, I'm feelin' weeze 'bouts to get a new crop in...

Broken

Unforgiven said:
I think you should change your title to raging idiot :cool:
Do you want to dance? Bring that dull ass wit.

Broken

Unforgiven said:
my wit may be dull... but i'm working on it.
GH 101 has some openings..

Broken

screw_you_jack said:
is that because your in the class?
You be the judge. Doesn't matter much to me.

Broken

GH Mix

Dude , can you e-mail that mix? I don't want to go through all the threads..again. Wait it was in football??

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Broken said:
Dude , can you e-mail that mix? I don't want to go through all the threads..again. Wait it was in football??
another story Grandpa Broken™

Broken

youknowthedeal said:
another story Grandpa Broken™
G-pa, has to get his late ass to work.. I'll have a story for ya when I get home.

Peace all~

Broken

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:

GottaHurts Hot Mix

1 can cocktail peanuts
1 jar sunflower seed kernels
1 bag pumpkin seeds
1 box oriental seasame sticks (any oriental grocery will have them, they look like long brown rat turds, mmmmmhhhmmmmm)

OK dicksmack, you're gonna need to do a little prep here. Spray the pumpkin seeds with PAM cooking spray, bake at 350° until they become light brown and toasted.

In a saucepan:

stick magarine (don't use butter)
capfull of worcestershire sauce
cayenne pepper (I likes mine hot)
white pepper
garlic powder (not garlic salt)
onion powder
paprika
couple dash's tabasco
couple two or three or four dash's of teriyaki
¼ teaspoon instant beef boullion

heat on low, whisk til mixed.

pour over peanuts/seasame sticks. bake in oven at 350°
time & temp will vary depending on location (altitude)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Broken said:
G-pa, has to get his late ass to work.. I'll have a story for ya when I get home.

Peace all~

Broken
yay thanks :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.