WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

GrandpaFuct

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
So the old man decided to put down the whittling for a few to bitch?

If its a little entertainment you want...You should have just asked. I'd be happy to adminster your bi-monthly verbal spanking. As long as the missus changed those 'Depends' we'll be straight. Thats right I said bi....but dont get excited....Max said he was down for anything as long as it didnt look a giant leather bag filled with oatmeal....so count yourself out.

As a matter of fact....count yourself lucky you're SPED sponsered....If that little short bus didnt pull into the old folks home every thursday morning you'd have no one to listen to your "Double yew, Double yew, two" stories.

Oh...and Havok told me that your tear soaked love confessions are begining to make the boys a little uncomfortable....I know they told you it was a flask full of whiskey...but enough's enough and its time for you to know the truth...its been watered down Pepsi for the past month. Time to move on.

Just a little something to get you started....we'll see how this works out. ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bigck3000 said:

If its a little entertainment you want...You should have just asked. I'd be happy to adminster your bi-monthly verbal spanking. As long as the missus changed those 'Depends' we'll be straight. Thats right I said bi....but dont get excited....Max said he was down for anything as long as it didnt look a giant leather bag filled with oatmeal....so count yourself out.

As a matter of fact....count yourself lucky you're SPED sponsered....If that little short bus didnt pull into the old folks home every thursday morning you'd have no one to listen to your "Double yew, Double yew, two" stories.

Oh...and Havok told me that your tear soaked love confessions are begining to make the boys a little uncomfortable....I know they told you it was a flask full of whiskey...but enough's enough and its time for you to know the truth...its been watered down Pepsi for the past month. Time to move on.

smooth move creepin in under the radar at 3 am!

bnccoder

Postaholic
This thread will be noticed and he will have a few new holes to nurse while they heal.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Awasy?....thats so cute!

/me pinches Johnny Potato Seed's cheeks

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
bigck3000 said:

i met grandpafuct once at gehtfucts 21st, but i wouldnt start fights with that old bastard, hes worse than Dr G himself.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTF is this shit? You call that a flame? C'mon you fuckin' pansy,your mother talks more trash when she's not drunk. Yeah,I like how the little shit slithers in at 3am when the big man is asleep....with Max's mom. You don't have school today do you,bigck? Come on out to play. I might even slap you with my cane if your deemed worthy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I might even slap you with my cane if your deemed worthy.

Are you cheating on me and CL? You know how much we like to slap you with the cane, so are you finally growing cohonas and becoming the master instead of the bitch?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
D...I have always been the Master,and I will always be your bitch. ;) :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
gehtfuct said:
WTF is this shit? You call that a flame? C'mon you fuckin' pansy,your mother talks more trash when she's not drunk. Yeah,I like how the little shit slithers in at 3am when the big man is asleep....with Max's mom. You don't have school today do you,bigck? Come on out to play. I might even slap you with my cane if your deemed worthy.
uhh i was asleep with his mom too.....at the same time......and i wondered why she had man hands and a hairy chest :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Whats this!?

The secret's out.

DG keeps the old fuck tucked away for a rainy day.....sorta like a Gimp-in-a-Box. As for a cane beating....Its up to you....but if your wife walks in again lets use the same excuse.....He seemed ok with that one. Oh....and my Mom said shes had it with your crusty ass....You spilled that squeeze bottle full of Metamuscil all over the diaper changing station and it took a half an hour to get the smell of raw hamburger and lotion out of the bathroom.

No matter....I hear DG's gimp plan has decent benefits....Cool leather costume, Cozy sleeping box, and all the urine you can drink. Looks like you've carved quite a life out for yourself. Congrats :thumbsup:

bigck was busy until 3am, we..........................ummm he had a date. so shut the hell up!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nymphchick said:
bigck was busy until 3am, we..........................ummm he had a date. so shut the hell up!
Tea baggin?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
Whats this!?

The secret's out.

DG keeps the old fuck tucked away for a rainy day.....sorta like a Gimp-in-a-Box. As for a cane beating....Its up to you....but if your wife walks in again lets use the same excuse.....He seemed ok with that one. Oh....and my Mom said shes had it with your crusty ass....You spilled that squeeze bottle full of Metamuscil all over the diaper changing station and it took a half an hour to get the smell of raw hamburger and lotion out of the bathroom.

No matter....I hear DG's gimp plan has decent benefits....Cool leather costume, Cozy sleeping box, and all the urine you can drink. Looks like you've carved quite a life out for yourself. Congrats :thumbsup:
I never heard you complain!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Of course he didn't complain. He was too busy gumming my ballsack.
You see....I may be the gimp...but,he's the box.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
gehtfuct said:
Of course he didn't complain. He was too busy gumming my ballsack.
You see....I may be the gimp...but,he's the box.
:sick:

goddamn warm beer.....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
unfunnny

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DIZNUTS said:
uhh i was asleep with his mom too.....at the same time......and i wondered why she had man hands and a hairy chest :sick:
Schmuck. You had the wrong house again.
I was wondering why her grouchy old neighbor, Mr. Kuntz was in such a good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.