WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Granny grows tired of prostitution at age 63

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
BERLIN (Reuters) - A Berlin grandmother who has worked the city's diplomatic quarter as a prostitute for the last 49 years plans to retire when she turns 64 next year, according to Germany's Bild newspaper.
Even though prostitutes were forced to leave the area after the Berlin Wall, fell because dead-end streets in the downtrodden district were re-connected to east Berlin and property values surged, Renate Dolle was allowed to stay, Bild said.

"I've got a lot of regular clients," the blonde woman told the newspaper, pictured wearing a short red mini skirt and high-heeled white boots as she stood near the Japanese embassy. She said she charges 30 euros ($36) and on good nights she has four to five clients.

"I'm going to stop at 64 and retire," said Dolle, whose husband drops her off for work each night after the television evening news and who has a nine-year-old granddaughter.

She is one of 10,000 prostitutes in Berlin and 400,000 in Germany, where prostitution is legal. Dolle said she tried to work in a popular red light district nearby recently but was chased away by younger competitors.

"What do you want here, you old whore, get lost," Dolle said they shouted at her. "What did I ever do to them?"
Do I need to even say anything?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
36 dollars?

Fuck that.

But, other than that, I dont see anything wrong with it. But 36 dollars?!?!?!? WTF?

Slacker

Postaholic
Why would a 63 year old be a prostitute? Not to be nasty or anything but you would have any fun with her because she would be all floppy and shit. And just to know that she has done it more than 1000 times with other people is just too nasty. I would want some1 fresh.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Pretty Woman? The one with Julia Roberts? Have you seen that woman's mouth? Looks like a baboon's ass sidewards.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Woodreaux said:
Do I need to even say anything?
No. That article was offensive to my heritage. Just like black people and asians have pride in something they can't help and are born with. Or latinos. I'm so proud over what I cannot control.

I'm going to visit Germany and put some irony into the genepool! Technically I would have jihaded myself while picking up pennies and downing sausages during the holocaust, if ya get my drift.

Damn, I can milk that joke for 70 years and get new material.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Descent said:
Damn, I can milk that joke for 70 years and get new material.
And they'll all be equally as unfunny as the first time you used it. :rolleyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
BrIONwoshMunky said:
And they'll all be equally as unfunny as the first time you used it. :rolleyes:
Like your current S.C.U.M. posts? The last good one I can recall is "Descent's Colonics and Computer Repair."

By the way, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Woodreaux said:
Pretty Woman? The one with Julia Roberts? Have you seen that woman's mouth? Looks like a baboon's ass sidewards.
Hey, he only said fresh...

hey there are probably 70 year old men who have to get loven to you know! damn, everyone needs to get laid every now and then. maybe theres young guys with old women fettishes, sheesh. if she still gets clients why not.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
teh anarchist said:
Her husband drops her off?? WTF Who would want to be married to that?
Agreed. I like how he supports her having this job.
Also, her GRANDKID? oy.
"grandmom, what do you do?"
"well, honey, I fuck men for $36 a pop!"
*shudder*