WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gratest hate colum

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay i have decided to make a hate collum where at a certain day we flame 1 person on this website, i will be looking at the people that have the biggest effect on this site (unlike me) and we shall roast until our fingers break i guess to start off i will choose myself YUCK FOU!!! to show that im not biost i want you to tell me what you think of me and y? no attacks on countries for the record im not australian so just call me a fuked up yank and be done with it, otherwize im open 4 suggestions??.

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't know anything about u, so I'm sorry, I just can't flame u. Not yet anyway. mwahahahaha! ;)

Chris

Sick Bastard
well, you seem like a mentally disturbed, gay, little faggot...why? I don't know! I don't even know you, but it's just the first impression...

YNTD

Banned - What an Asshat!
Chris said:
well, you seem like a mentally disturbed, gay, little faggot...why? I don't know! I don't even know you, but it's just the first impression...
geek

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Chris said:
i don't know you. Who the fuck are ya

YUCK FOU!!!

death match arena has an official opening flaming join in

Nemesis said:
UR THE MOST FUCKED UP PIECE O SHIT BIATCH!, yeh! :cool:
ur opening satement sucked lets take this 2 the deathmatch arena!!! come 1 come all and join in!

YUCK FOU!!!

death match arena has an official opening flaming join in

Nemesis said:
UR THE MOST FUCKED UP PIECE O SHIT BIATCH!, yeh! :cool:
ur opening satement sucked lets take this 2 the deathmatch arena!!! come 1 come all and join in! this is very well could be a once off thingy.

okay i have decided to make a hate collum where at a certain day we flame 1 person on this website, i will be looking at the people that have the biggest effect on this site (unlike me) and we shall roast until our fingers break i guess to start off i will choose myself YUCK FOU!!! to show that im not biost i want you to tell me what you think of me and y? no attacks on countries for the record im not australian so just call me a fuked up yank and be done with it, otherwize im open 4 suggestions??.

I like the idea!! We should soo do it!!!

This will prevent boredom. The mod/admins can choose who we get to flame each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.