gratest hate colum

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay i have decided to make a hate collum where at a certain day we flame 1 person on this website, i will be looking at the people that have the biggest effect on this site (unlike me) and we shall roast until our fingers break i guess to start off i will choose myself YUCK FOU!!! to show that im not biost i want you to tell me what you think of me and y? no attacks on countries for the record im not australian so just call me a fuked up yank and be done with it, otherwize im open 4 suggestions??.

Chris

Sick Bastard
well, you seem like a mentally disturbed, gay, little faggot...why? I don't know! I don't even know you, but it's just the first impression...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Chris said:
well, you seem like a mentally disturbed, gay, little faggot...why? I don't know! I don't even know you, but it's just the first impression...
i don't know you. Who the fuck are ya

YUCK FOU!!!

death match arena has an official opening flaming join in

Nemesis said:
UR THE MOST FUCKED UP PIECE O SHIT BIATCH!, yeh! :cool:
ur opening satement sucked lets take this 2 the deathmatch arena!!! come 1 come all and join in!

YUCK FOU!!!

death match arena has an official opening flaming join in

Nemesis said:
UR THE MOST FUCKED UP PIECE O SHIT BIATCH!, yeh! :cool:
ur opening satement sucked lets take this 2 the deathmatch arena!!! come 1 come all and join in! this is very well could be a once off thingy.

SilkKnitter

SNIFF
okay i have decided to make a hate collum where at a certain day we flame 1 person on this website, i will be looking at the people that have the biggest effect on this site (unlike me) and we shall roast until our fingers break i guess to start off i will choose myself YUCK FOU!!! to show that im not biost i want you to tell me what you think of me and y? no attacks on countries for the record im not australian so just call me a fuked up yank and be done with it, otherwize im open 4 suggestions??.

I like the idea!! We should soo do it!!!

This will prevent boredom. The mod/admins can choose who we get to flame each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.