WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

grave stomping?

went out to bum fuck egypt so this dude could meet this chick on some blind date shit the bitch had 2 hits of weed and starts freaking out she thought we were gonna kill her she was crying and shit. THen were walking through a gravyard and bitch starts jumping on graves screaming and shit
what do you fuckers think about grave stomping

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude...dont mean to flame....but youre an idiot....sorry....had to get that off my system....
no hard feelings..

G's-up

Postaholic
mariusthegreat said:
dude...dont mean to flame....but youre an idiot....sorry....had to get that off my system....
no hard feelings..

Wow are you in my head MAN?! ROFL.... :)

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
bull shit

in ways it can be disrespectful, but when you really think about it who really gives a shit. its not like the dead is gunna pop up out the grave and eat your stupid ass brain.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheWorldIsHell said:
went out to bum fuck egypt so this dude could meet this chick on some blind date shit the bitch had 2 hits of weed and starts freaking out she thought we were gonna kill her she was crying and shit. THen were walking through a gravyard and bitch starts jumping on graves screaming and shit
I dont get this...were you smoking that wacky weed again? Dip into the psychadelics did ya?

I think you need new friends. and Im not saying that to be mean, I just think that your buddies have some SERIOUS issues if they have to go to BFE to meat a chick. Who freaks out.

What was in that weed anyways? Got anymore? LOL

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
TheWorldIsHell said:
she was a fuckin crazy bitch strande man i wanted to choke slam her, i smoked like 5 bowles of that and i wasent that fucked up dude.
caramello needs to find some sane chicks, that bitch was fucked in the head.
Punk Ass said:
in ways it can be disrespectful, but when you really think about it who really gives a shit. its not like the dead is gunna pop up out the grave and eat your stupid ass brain.
bad karma, after that the nite fell apart.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
dustinzgirl said:
I dont get this...were you smoking that wacky weed again? Dip into the psychadelics did ya?

I think you need new friends. and Im not saying that to be mean, I just think that your buddies have some SERIOUS issues if they have to go to BFE to meat a chick. Who freaks out.

What was in that weed anyways? Got anymore? LOL
nicks & dimes, nicks & dimes!!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The_DEA said:
i smoked like 5 bowles of that and i wasent that fucked up dude.
Thats because you smoke too often.Give your brain some time to breathe.
Then you too,can be fucktarded on two hits.

Anyhoo, :offtopic:
Fuck it.Just choose your friends more wisely when abusing the Cronic.
As long as its not a daily "Look at me being a dickass" and you dont wake up next to her every morning..I say...Pbbbt!
It's just childish antics.
No harm, no foul.

Unless you fucked up some more gravestones.
Then I guess, being childish is part of your everyday life.

And no...This statement isnt being directed to YOU!
It's directed to whomever dwells in the '12ish' "Lets vandalize" lifestyle.

so dea do you know the fucktard that started this thread personaly or something damn what a fuckin idiot

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
so dea do you know the fucktard that started this thread personaly or something damn what a fuckin idiot
yeah... we are friends, he was so fuckin stoned lastnight it wasent funny...

I would like to start by saying how sorry I am to know that you hang out with a person that would assiciate with such stupid fucking people

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You know, when I am dead and buried, if some fucking high punk ass teenager stomps on my grave, I would fucking wake up and beat her ass. Seriously, that is just sick and wrong. Is she too much of a pussy to stomp live people? Back in my day, we fucked in the graveyard and picked fights in the parking lot. Have times changed that much?!?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah we do it in the back of stores now. if we want to fight.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
dustinzgirl said:
You know, when I am dead and buried, if some fucking high punk ass teenager stomps on my grave, I would fucking wake up and beat her ass. Seriously, that is just sick and wrong. Is she too much of a pussy to stomp live people? Back in my day, we fucked in the graveyard and picked fights in the parking lot. Have times changed that much?!?
sex in the grave yard?!?!?! i think in gonna try that

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
you just better hope your boyfriend is up for it
he said no.... but the hott neibor chick said w00t lets go

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
you just better hope your boyfriend is up for it
Be carefull or you will wake up pregnant and your breath will smell like lawdogs dick.