WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

great burns of all time plz add to list

Status
Not open for further replies.

conman03

B.C. itchen
1. I could have been you dad....but you dog beat me over the fence!
2. I could hev been your dad if your mom was only five dollars cheaper!
3. YOU H.I.V. INFESTED JIZ BUBLE ON THE BACK OF A FAGTS ASS!!!
4. Maaaaan....who pissed in you jean pool? (oh that must have been the dog that beat me over the fence)

Any more? plz refrain from "your mama" joke unless its really fucking hilarous
as the tend to be very douche-like

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ehhh go wub the cock some more

conman03

B.C. itchen
(this works on anybody if you can say it right) hey i have agood idea, why dont you go play hide and go FUCK YOUR SELF!!!!

conman03 said:
4. Maaaaan....who pissed in you jean pool? (oh that must have been the dog that beat me over the fence)

This could have been a great post. If it wasn't made by you.

conman03

B.C. itchen
HavokChylde said:
This could have been a great post. If it wasn't made by you.
ahhhh dont worry it alot better then you could have done...hey your avatar, is that picture of you mom or what you would like to grow up an look like some day? :redface:

conman03 said:
ahhhh dont worry it alot better then you could have done...hey your avatar, is that picture of you mom or what you would like to grow up an look like some day? :redface:

That is me dumbass.

My scruffiness pulls more females than your pimply, geeked out face could.

conman03

B.C. itchen
damn!!! you are REALLY UGLY!!! by females do you mean female dogs? or are you refering to you sister when you say "pulls more females"

bnccoder

Postaholic

HavokChylde said:
That is me dumbass.

My scruffiness pulls more females than your pimply, geeked out face could.
And he's the master of pwnage. Watch out conman03! :thumbsup:

conman03 said:
damn!!! you are REALLY UGLY!!! by females do you mean female dogs? or are you refering to you sister when you say "pulls more females"

Sorry fucker, no sister.

Do you not understand the phrase "pulls more females"? It means I get women jackass. Hot ones, skinny ones, even chicks with jobs.

Not like you, with your fat ones, fake ones, and slutty little slobs. :thumbsup:

Poser.

DIZNUTS

conman03 said:
(this works on anybody if you can say it right) hey i have agood idea, why dont you go play hide and go FUCK YOUR SELF!!!!
no problem......your moms street name is "your self"

conman03

B.C. itchen
wow...thats REAALLLY creative that post has been ther for 5 or 6 minutes is that the best you can do in that amount of time...pathetic

conman03 said:
wow...thats REAALLLY creative that post has been ther for 5 or 6 minutes is that the best you can do in that amount of time...pathetic

Lol.

Commenting on how pathetic someone's post is, is rather pathetic. :thumbsdn:

Hey, it happens. Everyone sucks sometimes, but man with the way things are lookin for you, you're fucked. :thumbsup:

conman03

B.C. itchen
(DIZNUTS)
TIC TOCK TIC TOCK

wow im srprised you still have any shit toast by now, figured you would have eaten it...most nutritous thing youv eaten all day!!!
(besides that cock sandwich) :redface:

well this thread is really creative. your little burns(as you call them) are from elementry school play grounds. think my daughter can pull off better flames then you. so STFU n00b! when you get better material, come back and try again.

DIZNUTS

conman03 said:
(DIZNUTS)
TIC TOCK TIC TOCK

wow im srprised you still have any shit toast by now, figured you would have eaten it...most nutritous thing youv eaten all day!!!
(besides that cock sandwich) :redface:
sorry i take that long but i cant stabalize the laptop on your mom's jiggly ass while im hittin that from the back......ride the wave bitch ride the wave!!!

DIZNUTS said:
......ride the wave bitch ride the wave!!!

That or fuck a fold.

There's enough of em, for every male member of the site. :thumbsup:

conman03

B.C. itchen
(NYMPH)
question: how old were you when you had you daughter?16? 17? or do you even remember who the father is?

conman03

B.C. itchen
HavokChylde said:
That or fuck a fold.

There's enough of em, for every male member of the site. :thumbsup:
except for you cause you aint got no cock!(diznuts ate it)

and your ugly

DIZNUTS

conman03 said:
(NYMPH)
question: how old were you when you had you daughter?16? 17? or do you even remember who the father is?
ask that question yourself....do you know who your father is? your mom sure don't :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.