WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Great, just what I wanted as a birthday present

Descent

Hella Constipated
The day before my birthday the Doom movie launches.

That's exactly what I wanted to feel on my birthday. Sadness from the final defloration of one of my favorite series.

I hear it got a positive review carved into Tony's ass.

I can once and for all say one thing.

Fuck John Carmack. Fuck him in the ass.

Everyone on John Romero's forums is hellbent against this guy, especially after firing Adrian Carmack (No relation.)

I'm pretty bummed right now.

EDIT: If Junglizm can't detect my sarcasm, hell even I can't, I'm gonna clear this up.

I honestly don't care. Doom has been dead for a while now. Yes I was watching family guy while this was being typed up, and yes that's why my writing was fucked up and I forgot to insert the sarchastic words mid-editing (i.e. gonna go kill myself I'm so sad, defloration from a series that "jumped the shark" and went gay, etc.). The ass contract signing made me laugh so hard I forgot what I was going to type.

In all actuality I do want to experience the suckage firsthand. I really, really do. Hell, it gives me more Carmack riffs.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you don't have to go see doom on your birthday..
get some pcp, steal a cop car and go rally driving around central park.. that's a birthday you'll never forget..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Descent said:
I hear it got a positive review carved into Tony's ass.
wow someone wrote this while watching Family guy... serious just as you posted this, family guy was on with that quote in it...

Darklight said:
wow someone wrote this while watching Family guy... serious just as you posted this, family guy was on with that quote in it...
I was thinking the exact same thing.

It's not all bad, just ignore the shitty doom movie like anyone else with a speck of intelligence will.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i saw a preview, part of it is apparently in first person mode...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
void said:
you don't have to go see doom on your birthday..
get some pcp, steal a cop car and go rally driving around central park.. that's a birthday you'll never forget..
:rofl:

Goddammit, that's a rep point!

Too bad I can't give you one.

Descent...Not to worry Son. Maybe next year the Puberty Fairy will stop by.
Never give up hope, Son. Never give up hope.

LOl well that going to suck if they make a doom 4 cus no one will want it cus the movie ruined it

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
WizardlyFriend said:
i saw a preview, part of it is apparently in first person mode...
Big deal. They did all that a long time ago. It's been done in Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2, for example.

Jung

???
Premium
This is possibly the saddest thread I've ever read. You seriously need to pay for some sex or something. Just do something to get video games off your mind for at least one day of your life. Jesus.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
This is possibly the saddest thread I've ever read. You seriously need to pay for some sex or something. Just do something to get video games off your mind for at least one day of your life. Jesus.
:eek:

See the above edit, I don't think I'm going to watch TV while posting again, lol.

But I broke my consecutive hour record on Saturday! SEVEN HOURS OF DAY OF DEFEAT SOURCE! MY PREVIOUS RECORD WAS SIX WITH ZELDA 64!

Woodreaux has done 48, but I cannot stomach that much...it gets dull and I get "cabin fever" after an hour of play, usually.

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
i almost feel sorry for the rock to get stuck playing in that movie. i bet that will be one of the only reasons some people go to see it. they probably sold him on how bnig doom is to kids and he will become the next big action movie star...what a crock. they are starting to ruin a lot of things by turning them into movies.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
latinmaxima said:
they are starting to ruin a lot of things by turning them into movies.
god of war ps2 game in movie pre-production.. :p

games are good as games, we don't need movies of them..