WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

great site

Hey fuckers the site looks great. Hope to see you all around. Finally, somewhere with people crazier than I am!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
HavokChylde said:
Hey you're hot, can I do you? :thumbsup:
Sure thing Havok...you know you can always have my sloppy seconds :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
whats up? since you were so nice, i won't add fucker to your welcome. then you'd feel unwanted here...

WELCOME FUCKER!

havok's right, you are hot. just dont mind some of the "females-are-objects" kind of guys here.

Eastside said:
just dont mind some of the "females-are-objects" kind of guys here.

Whoa, that's not me. I just like to kid, but really, I'm a sensitive guy. :happysad:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
UberSkippy said:
Yeah, you have to have a pimp here.

BrionWash is my pimp. He emailed me a nickle.
Eastside is my pimp :naughty: he takes care of me......funny thing is that im rockmaidens pimp as well :D

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
Eastside is my pimp :naughty: he takes care of me......funny thing is that im rockmaidens pimp as well :D
PIMP FIGHT!!!!!!!

Eastside said:
PIMP FIGHT!!!!!!!
Wait, if you're his pimp, and he's pimp to someone else how does that cause a fight? It's not like someone else is trying to take your job of being Diz's pimp.
Welcome, life'satrip.

Easty

Click click boom
touche, my friend. mixed me words up. dammit, now i feel stupid. ill go back to my hole