WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Great way to get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Private Message: fuck you

Unread Today, 03:00 AM
mr.johnston Male
Mr.johnston
mr.johnston is on a distinguished road (Rep Power: 0)
Job: hahaha your joking right
united kingdom
fuck you
listen you fucking prick ive had alot of gfs and throught the yearzs ive realized that the majority of girls and when i say the majority i mean 89% of girls are fucking cunts. im agianst you and i fucking hate you for telling that guy hes an asshole ive tryed with my gfs and they still treat my like shit DIE BICH!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Quote - Shit Hot Favorite Song - hmm to hard Favorite Movie - hmm lots o movies so lil time
This came to me in a PM from this moron. He is now banned for three days, mabye longer. This is idiocy at its finest. P

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yah. . . not surprized he was banned. I hate online predators.

Just goes to show you that you should think before your actions!
:thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow, you guys brainwashed mmmm...cheese better than any organised religion ever could have :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
LMAO!

DIE BICH!!!

Now, I'm no language expert, but I'm pretty sure he just said something in German to you. ;)

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted

mmm...cheese said:

WOW! that kinda shit is comming from mmm...cheese :confused: ?!
Im afraid of your brain washing skills peoples.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
tbsrk said:
LMAO!

DIE BICH!!!

Now, I'm no language expert, but I'm pretty sure he just said something in German to you. ;)
dang your right, but...i could have sworn that was polish.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
mmm...cheese said:

Hey guess what Mmm... Cheese. You should follow your own advice.

shep75

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
Private Message: fuck you

Unread Today, 03:00 AM
mr.johnston Male
Mr.johnston
mr.johnston is on a distinguished road (Rep Power: 0)
Job: hahaha your joking right
united kingdom

This came to me in a PM from this moron. He is now banned for three days, mabye longer. This is idiocy at its finest. P

maybe he never gets laid and he is pissed off and disgruntled.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm still trying to figure out ho a mutton head with such poor spelling, is good enough at math to figure out the percentage (89%) of GF's that wised up and dumped his sorry ass. Must be some kind of idiot savant.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
tbsrk said:
LMAO!

DIE BICH!!!

well I am an Original dumpass German .... and this assgoblin has noting said in German ;)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
MaxPower said:
I'm still trying to figure out ho a mutton head with such poor spelling, is good enough at math to figure out the percentage (89%) of GF's that wised up and dumped his sorry ass. Must be some kind of idiot savant.

Pretty simple math if you ask me.

He's had 1 girlfriend, he was rounding third heading for home, when she stood up and dumped on him.

He was 89% of the way there when he realized his Mom was a cunt for denying him entry into her secret place.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:

89% damn I am in the teens, since I lost my decoder ring. They don't make Batman flakes anymore what to do, what to do?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
89% damn I am in the teens.....
I'm into teens too :cool: I'll take the insanity defense, I'm just crazy about the little ho's...

Ahhhh little giiiirrrrrl, you can pet him, but he'll spit on ya. Look, Barbie'll pet him.....

Broken

GottaHurt said:
I'm into teens too :cool: I'll take the insanity defense, I'm just crazy about the little ho's...

Ahhhh little giiiirrrrrl, you can pet him, but he'll spit on ya. Look, Barbie'll pet him.....
Bailiff,

Wack his pee pee!

swizeguy

How dare you!?
mmm...cheese said:

funny how he's saying that then he gets banned.....

hey btw.. is there any way we can see why they got banned? i always come on and some ones banned and im like what'd they do???

if not anyone know the reason?

Broken

MaxPower said:

Geez, sorry I thought this thread was about understanding GF's post.. and Max was saying he understood 89%.. Anyhoo.. Someone Help me get my foot out of my mouth.

tzedek

Original Member
wtf theres like 100 people that come to this site maximum. if you shit heads keep banning them all there wont be anyone left.

Status
Not open for further replies.