WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Greedy so-called friends

Damn, i have this stupid fucked up friend who is just so fuckin greedy!!!
Once i came and asked him to print something for me cause the my printer ran out of ink, so the little fag told me to give him a brand new A4 page the next day! i mean, how fuckin greedy can one be so taht the only thing that will concern him is a shitty wasted A4 page?!

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
You moron! You wasted his paper! :mfinger:

Smiss

smissinat0r
Hey man... It's not like that's a standard size! It's quite the hot commodity, yanno.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Perpetual Doom said:
Damn, i have this stupid fucked up friend who is just so fuckin greedy!!!
Once i came and asked him to print something for me cause the my printer ran out of ink, so the little fag told me to give him a brand new A4 page the next day! i mean, how fuckin greedy can one be so taht the only thing that will concern him is a shitty wasted A4 page?!
Go buy a some ink, and stop bothering your gay friend. All you damn queens are the same; beg for the cock then whine when you get a little dribble on your chin.

Broken said:
Go buy a some ink, and stop bothering your gay friend. All you damn queens are the same; beg for the cock then whine when you get a little dribble on your chin.
are you on high or something? wtf is ur problem? perhaps your mom isn't satisfied with with the deepthroat she gave me yesterday night?! well tell her to fuck off, cause i ain't returning her money back. you little fag go fuck a horse or smoethin and dont reply on messages if you dont have anything vital to say... damn cocksucker :mfinger:

Perpetual Doom said:
are you on high or something? wtf is ur problem? perhaps your mom isn't satisfied with with the deepthroat she gave me yesterday night?! well tell her to fuck off, cause i ain't returning her money back. you little fag go fuck a horse or smoethin and dont reply on messages if you dont have anything vital to say... damn cocksucker :mfinger:

simmah down now

Broken

Perpetual Doom said:
Vital.. You know you are so right... LOL.. Tell Mom I said hi.. Moron..

BUSHITLER2

"this crusade"
Perpetual Doom said:

You see this is the kind of youthelegence I am looking for on my team we do not need abombonationable men running around with there taly wackers loose. I reckon it is time to embrace the NWO and kill those bundels of sticks and ciggarets alike.

Broken

BUSHITLER2 said:
You see this is the kind of youthelegence I am looking for on my team we do not need abombonationable men running around with there taly wackers loose. I reckon it is time to embrace the NWO and kill those bundels of sticks and ciggarets alike.
Yeah you two would make a great couple. Like Dumb and Dumber. That would be great. You could change you name to something more fitting like Fuzzy teabagger. Ahh bet you can just taste it now. Pshh The Perpetual Dick out your mouth, you are slobering on the boards.

what in the hell, how can an a4 peieve of paper go to a slagging match about mums and gays!

first of all, who is the guy who fancys ugly older women, second, natural known fact, homophobes are cocksucker want to be's

as for your friend, whats a fucking wierdo!

Broken

TickedNick said:
what in the hell, how can an a4 peieve of paper go to a slagging match about mums and gays!

first of all, who is the guy who fancys ugly older women, second, natural known fact, homophobes are cocksucker want to be's

as for your friend, whats a fucking wierdo!

ahh becuase it's fun??? I doubt anyone takes this thread to heart, and just in case you do.. fuck you buddy.. :thumbsup:

screw you too! screw you all! ha ha,

just a question tho, does he collect comics or some kind of model? wierdos are like that

Giveupthegrudge

Melodramatic Fool
Perpetual Doom said:
Dude, you're real cool flipping out with insults a third grader could have come up with and proving conclusively that you can't take a joke. I offer this picture of you for all to see.

Broken

Did you make that, if not where did you find it? I would not be suprised if it's ten years old and I just haven't seen it..
The reason I ask is that's me in the pic, I wa wa wan t t, my my , Mmmoomey. :thumbsup:

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
That's a pretty accurate picture and saying. If you read back on the post some "special" get so pissed off they have a typo in every other sentence. Not that most of them can spell to begin with. :p

Broken

Forceman22 said:
That's a pretty accurate picture and saying. If you read back on the post some "special" get so pissed off they have a typo in every other sentence. Not that most of them can spell to begin with. :p
Yeah u tell em..

Giveupthegrudge said:
Dude, you're real cool flipping out with insults a third grader could have come up with and proving conclusively that you can't take a joke. I offer this picture of you for all to see.
and you need a visual to prove your point....ha :D :mfinger: