WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams...

tzedek

Original Member
I love it :thumbsup:

what do you think?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Its my girlfriends fav. song. I think its pretty good.
Its kinda getting over played a little bit now.. but over all good

tzedek

Original Member
swizeguy said:
Its my girlfriends fav. song. I think its pretty good.
Its kinda getting over played a little bit now.. but over all good

really? not here. I have only heard it on the radio twice and i listen to the radio quite a bit.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i used to love green day. ive been disappointed with their last 2 albums though. i miss the good ol' dookie days, when i was in 6th grade and basket case was the greatest song around..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tzedek said:
I love it :thumbsup:

what do you think?
Im surprised to see Green Day with a No.1 hit let alone a No.1 record! Usually bands like that don't make it 10 years! By the way they're goin they'll be around a lot longer!!

Good song! :mfinger:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
tzedek said:
really? not here. I have only heard it on the radio twice and i listen to the radio quite a bit.
Yeah i dont know what it is but the radio stations around here kinda suck. they all play the same crap over and over and over again. Well most of them atleast there is one that have been listening to a lot lately that has been playing the good ol' stuff!

Jung

???
Premium
I can't say that I'm a fan of any post Kerplunk Green Day, but their old stuff is pretty good.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
their last half-decent album was nimrod

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like both, old and new. :thumbsup:

creep

skandalous allstar
overplayed by every fscking station, radio, television, even at the rock clubs i go to some 15 year old band attempts to do the song. It could be good, i just don't care for the popular music.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
creep said:
overplayed by every fscking station, radio, television, even at the rock clubs i go to some 15 year old band attempts to do the song. It could be good, i just don't care for the popular music.
It maybe where you are, but not where I live...so shut the fuck up and keep your comments to yourself. You talk about some 15 year old...shit, you are nothing but a kid yourself... :mfinger:

Blazed

†Punisher†
man green day is the shit, my sisters bf has all of the green day cd's. i tried to fuckin oganize is cd folder and at least 2 pages were full of green day :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
It maybe where you are, but not where I live...so shut the fuck up and keep your comments to yourself. You talk about some 15 year old...shit, you are nothing but a kid yourself... :mfinger:
Wow, nice holiday spirit.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I like the song, its a great song..the only problem is that I have lost just about all my respect for Green Day. I don't like the fact that they diss American so whole-heartedly, I just don't find that amusing nor entertaining.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Bullshyt said:
I like the song, its a great song..the only problem is that I have lost just about all my respect for Green Day. I don't like the fact that they diss American so whole-heartedly, I just don't find that amusing nor entertaining.
I don't care what they diss, i just like their music :mfinger:

creep

skandalous allstar
Cuddles said:
Okay, so the question asked for my opinion and i gave it. So I'm a bad guy. Yeah, sure. And where do you get off calling me a kid? I'm one year younger then you ms. surpreme ruler of the universe.

Alright shittard newbi, just becuase you are new, does not mean you can abuse you rep powers and give who ever the hell you want bad fucking rep! Back at you Bitch boy.
who the hell bad repped me for that? i didn't give no one a bad rep, just because i don't like your music you have to do that? Grow up. I don't care for green day, they could be dead and it wouldn't change my life. They're too popular, i went to their show in september and i had 13 year old fangirls jumping up and down infront of the stage screaming that they wanted to have whatshisface's babies. I don't like your music, get over it.

*edit*

Ok, thanks, bye.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
creep said:
Okay, so the question asked for my opinion and i gave it. So I'm a bad guy. Yeah, sure. And where do you get off calling me a kid? I'm one year younger then you ms. surpreme ruler of the universe.

who the hell bad repped me for that? i didn't give no one a bad rep, just because i don't like your music you have to do that? Grow up. I don't care for green day, they could be dead and it wouldn't change my life. They're too popular, i went to their show in september and i had 13 year old fangirls jumping up and down infront of the stage screaming that they wanted to have whatshisface's babies. I don't like your music, get over it.

*edit*

Ok, thanks, bye.
ok, for one thing, there are going to be kids like that in a lot of concerts. Another thing, you really are starting to piss me off! The last thing, if they suck so fucking much, than why the hell did you go to their show? Obviously you liked them at one point and just sold you self out. Just because of some kids jumping up and down, does not mean you have to change your mind...damn...I would hat to see when you have kids of your own...if the jump up and down to the music you listen to then, are you going to not like them? God damn you are one stupid ass moron :mfinger:

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Bullshyt said:
I strongly agree with you Bullshyt. American Idiot the song was just wrong. I am not the biggest fan of my country America. Although, I think that they shouldn't have created that song. It has a nice beet and everything it is just spreading anti-America message, which I would be fine with as long as they actually felt that way and supported their thoughts in their song; however, they are just making empty words that is diluting the minds of America's teens.