Green Day

What do you think of GReen Day

• They are the best punk rock band ever!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • They are pretty good, but needs some work.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • They are O.K.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • They arent that good.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • They reek really bad, they have no good songs!

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

rome345

Flame Bait
What do you think about Green Day? Tell me what you think of them and discuss what your favorite songs of theirs are your favorites?

Even though we have about 10,000 music threads, I'll humor you and answer. I guess you could call them ok...I mean I don't really listen to them. I think I've heard them once.

rome345

Flame Bait
For one...I havent done a thread like this and to that other guy...I respect your answer saying its ok...:)

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
Green day wopuld be better if they didn't have a singer that sounded like he had a cold all the time.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay fair enough and wheres the selection they are good? I don't want to click they're good but need some work, and I don't think they're the BEST punk band ever.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
green day overall they are pretty shitty...but theyre earlier stuff i do really enjoy dookie and previous albums...but the newer stuff is just mainstream pop punk crap

earnhardtfan302

Fresh Meat
Green Day's New song rocks

GREEN DAY'S NEW SONG ROCKS. Why do u think they suck, even though i agree that their lead singer sounds like he has a cold all the time.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
there not the best, but i liked dookie. i bought the latest cd and most of their songs sound just plain repetitive. and the blvd of broken dreams song was okay until all the radio stations splattered it everywhere. i cant stand it now.

Explosive Flame Bait
polaris_nine said:
there not the best, but i liked dookie. i bought the latest cd and most of their songs sound just plain repetitive. and the blvd of broken dreams song was okay until all the radio stations splattered it everywhere. i cant stand it now.

Exactly... it's the history of music. Get a good song, then some pompus radio DJ nerd who thinks he's cool plays it over and fucking over again.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
13371 said:
Exactly... it's the history of music. Get a good song, then some pompus radio DJ nerd who thinks he's cool plays it over and fucking over again.
Tell me about it, there are a lot of songs out there to listen to but then yet they play the same ones over and over again. That one song was pretty cool until I got tired of listening to it.

Speaking of Green Day, have you heard about the kid you were in a coma? He loved Green Day and one day while he was in a coma, his parents put on the music and he woke up. How odd is that? Here is the link if you don't believe me
: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/4325311.stm