WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Greetings Starfuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Khan

destiny fucker
HEY I'M NEW MY NAME AS YOU CAN SEE IS DESTNY KHAN AND I'M DIRTY HA HA HA HA KIDDING SO UM WHAT'S UP

LADIES FIRST? :mfinger: THAT MOVE BITCH I GOT FIRST DIBS!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
welcome wagon meat was mysteriously delivered to my doorstep...who is responsible?

it smells a little AOL too....hmmmm....

ferengi

Yay fire!
Destiny Khan said:
HEY I'M NEW MY NAME AS YOU CAN SEE IS DESTNY KHAN AND I'M DIRTY HA HA HA HA KIDDING SO UM WHAT'S UP
Punctuation.

punc·tu·a·tion
n.

The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.

I highly suggest you look into these handy little things called punctuation marks. They'll make your stay here much less... painful.

Also, try turning off the caps lock key every now and then. It tends to piss people off WHEN YOU TALK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I can't post in all caps for somereason.

IT JUST WONT WORK.

Edit: I guess it does work. move to welcome wagon please?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Destiny Khan said:

Dude,

The Issues

News stories, politics, war, abortion, drugs, religion, environment, crazy laws, etc. Discuss all current affairs here!

This needs to be moved...

Where's a Mod when you need one?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Destiny Khan said:

This shit doesn't belong in the issues. (Moved)
Read the rules, and the descriptions of each forum before posting.

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.