WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Greetings

Demosthenes

Looking for truth
I am not interested in talking to people. I would much prefer to talk at them. I am only interested in getting out my frustrations of media, politics, and philosophy. However, I know that being a "nOOb" requires that I take a verbally abusive salute, and I will gladly swallow that jagged little pill. But after this, if anyone steps up to me with more on their mind than current issues, I will own them. I am not proud of myself when I break people in half, but I will do what is necessary. Thank you, and to keep in the spirit of things, get bent fuckers.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Demosthenes said:
I am not interested in talking to people. I would much prefer to talk at them. I am only interested in getting out my frustrations of media, politics, and philosophy. However, I know that being a "nOOb" requires that I take a verbally abusive salute, and I will gladly swallow that jagged little pill. But after this, if anyone steps up to me with more on their mind than current issues, I will own them. I am not proud of myself when I break people in half, but I will do what is necessary. Thank you, and to keep in the spirit of things, get bent fuckers.
hey your a fucking E-noob we wont see you again .... so welcome ... like half this site we dont see people after 5 posts... :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
:golfclap:

I doubt you have anything insightful to add, just like the 4355364 other dumb fucks who think their opinions matter.

Welcome and fuck off, newb. Btw, read the rules because if you flame anyone in my Issues forum you'll be farming cocks.

Demosthenes said:
A very warm welcome my friend. I hope you enjoy your stay here :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yet another idiot who thinks he is too awesome for this website. Well, I must say welcome, and hope you keep up the good spelling. :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
F U C K I N G D E S T R O Y E D​

Yea I remember about eight hundred kids who ran in here saying the same shit. Take your free cookie get in line and shut the fuck up. And by the way, we dont just "verbally abuse" you when you first come in....you better get used to it.

Somebody smell a bonesaw clone with all this "break you in half" bullshit?

Well should history repeat itself...we'll have another 13 year old 'advanced class' fem ducking my shots

/me blows off the gun smoke

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Uh oh, a newbie's e-penis is inflated... :rolleyes:

You will not "own" anyone. You have no idea what you're up agaisnt. :)

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
:banghead:

why do idiots flock here?

Slacker

Postaholic
Because everybody else goes to aliensoup. Welcome and don't come back. :thumbsup:

Demosthenes said:
Quite a lofty little spirit aren't you? Especially with that name. Let me guess, you're one of those nerds who stays locked in their own room reading every single book you can get a hold of in some vain attempt to learn everything there is to know about the world just so you can come to websites like this and act like a pompous little asshole who knows everything. Am I right? Oh noes! Lord save me from the attack of the nerds! Get lost loser.

maybe he'll start a "flame me" thread in B&T :thumbsup:
well tough guy welcome, if you post past your second week in i'll be impressed.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
hes already gone....lol....as usual the Canadians showing up a day late and a Canadian nickel short :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Slacker

Postaholic
And another noob who thinks he is to good for us. :thumbsdn:

I'd like to take this moment to say FUCK YOU!