WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Greetings.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Hello all,
i've always wandered, what is the secret answer to the mythical question 'wtf'.
And as Yoda said 'Seek, and you shall find', then i'm searching the world in hope, to get the answer.

Time for Tele-bye-bye !

Easty

Click click boom
i say this with all due respect, welcome fucker! hope to c ya soon on the boards

</rant>

Tenderony
Bibas said:
Time for Tele-bye-bye !
Your a twat for saying that in the first place, even more of a twat for getting it wrong.

</rant>

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Oh damn, i'm terribly sorry ! How could i get it wrong ? Stupid me...
Well, know what ? I don't really care if it's wrong, and actually that's even better that it's wrong - 'cause the TeleTubbies are the worst psycho-brain-washing nightmare i've ever seen.
And i really don't want to see the new generation, raised up on this crap.
And if i'm not much mistaken, it is an English production, aye ? Shame on you, ppl...thou, if you're planning to take over the whole world with brain washed children in the future, then it's ok. Cruel, but effective.