WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gripe of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

Postaholic
Do you need to gripe about something? Something pissing you off today you need to bitch and moan about?

I do, I have had a fucking headache for the last day or so. And it won't go away and i have tried alot of medicines and the fucking headache will never go away and it sucks.. :thumbsup:

So what's your gripe of the day? Post it here...even if you've posted the same gripe before, post it again as long as it still pisses you off!

P.S. It feels good to let go of the steam! :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
This one kid, on the message board to which I post daily, is always posting gay threads.

What the fuck is up with that?

The guy I've been seeing for a year won't commit , and claims he doesn't want to see any other people but made a net dating profile GRRRRR

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
whinytiredbitch said:
The guy I've been seeing for a year won't commit , and claims he doesn't want to see any other people but made a net dating profile GRRRRR
Internet dating? He must be ugly. :thumbsup:

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
I'm horny 24 hours a day, and sometimes my husband can't handle it.

Slacker

Postaholic
All women reach like their horny peek or whatever in there 30's and we do in our teens. It is a well known fact.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Linksy said:
All women reach like their horny peek or whatever in there 30's and we do in our teens. It is a well known fact.
Well I have been like this since the first time I had sex. So you telling me that this will end when I turn 40?

Slacker

Postaholic
skwabari_shtcak said:
Well I have been like this since the first time I had sex. So you telling me that this will end when I turn 40?
I don't know but i don't think it will sart in you 40's. But i can.

Usually all women get their horny peek in their 30's but not all.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
skwabari_shtcak said:
He doesn't know, he's only 14. :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Linksy said:
Not really. Well actually, if you were right, then I'd be glad, because my girl is already freaking horny. It's gonna be nasty when she reaches 30, damn.

Gripe : what fzm said :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
skwabari_shtcak said:
Please tell me you realize he's talking about your sexual peak?

Men peak sexually at around 18. Women peak at around 30.

Will it go away? Maybe when you hit menopause. Until then buy a vibrator or tell the hubby to suck it up and realize he could have one of those wives that won't put out at all.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
One time I took a massive crap and hurt my sphincter. I thought I had a hemmerhoid.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Linksy said:
I ain't 14 i'm 23. Nice try but no caguar.
What the fuck is a caguar?

And I'd probably not be boasting about being 23 with your 14 year old posting skills.

Slacker

Postaholic
UberSkippy said:
What the fuck is a caguar?

And I'd probably not be boasting about being 23 with your 14 year old posting skills.
Dude i forgot how to spell it but this thread isn't about how old i am. And my posting skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.