WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gross mom

wocka

Clitpickle
wtf does my mom always walk around in her night gale with her fuking right arm down by her cooch and shit its so annoying i just want to puke

*stops ranting*

wocka

Clitpickle
hahahaha i knew this thread would be dead, what could u possibly say about that...

"donket dik"?

You think that's bad? My dad walks around in his underpants! One morning I woke up and when I came out to the kitchen he ran into his bedroom to throw on some sweatpants cause his underwear had holes!

wocka said:
wtf does my mom always walk around in her night gale with her fuking right arm down by her cooch and shit its so annoying i just want to puke

*stops ranting*
*you never really started ranting*

It could be worse..........use you imagination for examples. :thumbsup:

Taylor_Blade said:
*you never really started ranting*

It could be worse..........use you imagination for examples. :thumbsup:
That might not be the wisest course of action.

Unless, of course, her mom is hot.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
zoloftcasserole said:
You think that's bad? My dad walks around in his underpants! One morning I woke up and when I came out to the kitchen he ran into his bedroom to throw on some sweatpants cause his underwear had holes!

ugh my b/fs grandpa does the same thing - and its like loose white flesh and titties he has titties!

icka said:
ugh my b/fs grandpa does the same thing - and its like loose white flesh and titties he has titties!
The HORROR, the horror, of man titties! :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
Ugh man boobs! My big brother has man boobs and a huge beer belly and walks around with no top on. Its the sickest thing ever. But I guess it isn't as bad as elder male relatives doing it. It's still gross though.

PoisonIvy said:
Ugh man boobs! My big brother has man boobs and a huge beer belly and walks around with no top on. Its the sickest thing ever. But I guess it isn't as bad as elder male relatives doing it. It's still gross though.
Ugh, I have two neighbors that are fat that wear no shirts. One is old the other is 20 and I hate the young one because he rides his motorcycle with his midget friend at 5 in the morning as loud as they can and I hope they die. I'd tear them limb from limb! I'd love to hear the flesh rip from the bone as it is slowly teared off their disgusting bodies.

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
I Hate The FCC said:
I'd tear them limb from limb! I'd love to hear the flesh rip from the bone as it is slowly teared off their disgusting bodies.
We have people in our street just like that and I completely agree. Death to the midget morning motorcycle riders!!

therightiswrong

The right is wrong
icka said:
ugh my b/F's grandpa does the same thing - and its like loose white flesh and titties he has titties!
or how about those skinny bitches, where you can see their ribs.
Or when they ride you their pubic bone grinds into you like a Mortar and pestle.

Yes I'm heavy, Yes I have a gut, but I don't have Man titties.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
zoloftcasserole said:
Jesus tap dancing christ... My dad does the same thing...