WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Grounds Keeping... NEVER DO IT!!

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
FUCK!!!!!! I'm about to rip off a small kids head. I work at a childrens camp and they are all un greatful bastards. I work my ass off to make sure that it's perfect and everything is ready for them and the wreck it all and tell there parents that the camp sucks and its dirty and I get bitched out. Just yesterday I caught these little bastards yanking up a "Do not enter this area without supervision" sign and then go into the area and start playing.

shep

Local alcoholic
Bigfoot said:
FUCK!!!!!! I'm about to rip off a small kids head. I work at a childrens camp and they are all un greatful bastards. I work my ass off to make sure that it's perfect and everything is ready for them and the wreck it all and tell there parents that the camp sucks and its dirty and I get bitched out. Just yesterday I caught these little bastards yanking up a "Do not enter this area without supervision" sign and then go into the area and start playing.
Hey lamo ,you were a kid once too ,remember???

shep

Local alcoholic
Shit you are still a kid,ya little shit ,stfu :mfinger: :D

i agree with big foot, i mean wtf they dont appreciate all the effort she puts in and its fucking everyone over

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
shep said:
Shit you are still a kid,ya little shit ,stfu
I may be only 17 but i'm nowhere near a "little kid". I provide for my self, I don't live at home (with a friends family). I have to work on top of going to school and pay my own insuance and gas for my car. Now I know that, that doesn't sound like much to older people and they're thinking "wait until you get into the real wold". The thing is i my look 17 but the lack of a scoical life turned me into a bitter old man.