WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

growl!!!!!!! elderly

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
this is so fucked up, i was with a few of my friends walking down a busy street in my town, when an old lady (too old) walks by,slowly might i add, with a few bags of groceries.... my friend tried to be funny by saying "hey he can help you with those bags" before i could run,she hands me the bags, in case you were wondering they were full of pineapples,i was physically forced to carry these bags of fruit to her house -across the city- my friends left me, dikheads,and i swear to fuking god,i got to her door and she gave me 15 cents.....this is not a joke, 15 cents ......wow old people suck

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just think...You're on the will.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Hey, dude - isn't helping older people exciting ? It's almost like some sort of extreme sport. And you'll get faster to heaven for making good things :p .

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
if your into helping old people its exciting,but she smelled liek wet baby powder,so no,no it wasnt

You should be mad at your frineds not the elderly, and you were volountered to do it so she isn't required to pay you anything. One day you will be old would you like a bunch of teens to make fun of you?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
LEAVEMEALONE said:
this is so fucked up, i was with a few of my friends walking down a busy street in my town, when an old lady (too old) walks by,slowly might i add, with a few bags of groceries.... my friend tried to be funny by saying "hey he can help you with those bags" before i could run,she hands me the bags, in case you were wondering they were full of pineapples,i was physically forced to carry these bags of fruit to her house -across the city- my friends left me, dikheads,and i swear to fuking god,i got to her door and she gave me 15 cents.....this is not a joke, 15 cents ......wow old people suck
You outta fuckin help her Douche! Shes an old lady! Back in the day 15 cents was somethin! While it ain't shit now, it's the thought that counts moron!

What a bunch of Douche Bags! Fuck you and your friends!

Descent

Hella Constipated
You're an asshole. I help people out all the time; I don't need payment.

Fuck, I could have made $1000 by now fixing my friend's computers and game systems and shit, but the satisfaction of doing things for free is better.

I probobly could have made $500 off old TV's and shit I've given away...

I fucking gave away a $150 PC to a Korean friend who went through hard times. He was piss poor, still is! He can't even have Christmas!

Of course, you sound like the kind of guy who would buy something for $6 and sell it for $600 if you could.

Shit, I gotta unload these old parts. I'm surrounded by shit.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i do that with my friends, all these people would rather pay us 50 bucks an hour instead of some guy when we can do it

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
LEAVEMEALONE said:

You shoulda held out for oral.

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
You should be looking more of a long term reward than an imediate payment. One day you will a lil help and hopefully some stranger will be there as you were for her. That was prolly a really big deal to her and to us youngsters it is just a lil time out of our day and maybe being a lil annoyed at moving at suck a slow pace. You probably made her day. That should be enough. That's thy pimp shit right there. Making women of all ages happy.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
SouthWolf said:
You should be looking more of a long term reward than an imediate payment. .
Fine! Oral every day for a week.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
oral aint my thing....especially from you max weve been through this

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
oral aint my thing....especially from you max weve been through this
Here we go again with the S.C.U.M gay fantasies. What is it with you guys always hitting on me?

S.C.U.M

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MaxPower said:
Fine! Oral every day for a week.
oral rules.....think about it....she has dentures....she takes them out.....u get a gum job....should feel good....but on a less disturbing note....maybe she has a very cute granddaughter who is SINGLE and LOOKING and her granny coulda hooked yall up.....you know how them grannies roll....no not the fat grannies roll in the flower.....but well you know what i mean

Dude 15 cents? Thats awesome. If I had 15 cents, I would buy 1 / 967th of a Norwegan Gay Midget Prostatute. But serious 15 cents? You can stick that up your ass and stuff.

- Like, fuck off. :thumbsup: o0oo00ooliii

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
o0oo00ooliii said:
Dude 15 cents? Thats awesome. If I had 15 cents, I would buy 1 / 967th of a Norwegan Gay Midget Prostatute. But serious 15 cents? You can stick that up your ass and stuff.

- Like, fuck off. :thumbsup: o0oo00ooliii

You'd buy the pinky so you could jack off the tiny little excuse for a penis that you have.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MaxPower said:
Here we go again with the S.C.U.M gay fantasies. What is it with you guys always hitting on me?

S.C.U.M

I'm the Indian!

/me runs around making whooping noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.