WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Growls!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Why is it that t.v. and their producers have to make being a military family member with a deployed soldier harder than what it already is? Can they not back off and let these families and their soldiers deal with out sticking their emotions on t.v.?

Shows like "Home Coming" and "Off to War". The local news, the pain and hurt that goes with that, I mean damn I can hardly watch it now, I can hardly look at pictures from those time cause it hurts so bad. Just let us be and deal. It one of the hardest things you will ever have to go through. You are physically and emotionally sending off a loved one to face uncertainty and death.

It is personal and not something to glorify on t.v. because your rateings will improve. In all honesty the only person who will understand what a family member left at home is going through is another military family member with a deployed soldier or had a deployed soldier. Leave it at that. You can show it on t.v. but I doubt very few people who have never done that will connect to the strong and powerful sorrow that is put into a time like that.

Stop turning it into a reality based television show… DAMN YOU!

“Give us a Statement how do you feel?” That’s a nice call to get when you just found out your husband’s camp has been under attack and they can not report anymore detail than your husband is alive. FUCK OFF… That was my statement. FUCK OFF!

I can’t imagine how these family members feel having the camera shoved in their face, forced to show how they DEAL and the Soldiers faced to do their job and be filmed. Maybe I am different because it was 19 months, and I get my husband back for 5 months hit rocky ground and have him stripped from me again for another 2-4 months... than possibly back to IRAQ. Not possibly more than likely back he goes.

I want to move beyond this and for some reason when I start to forget the pain of it, I am shown it over and over again.

Thanks AssHoles, hope you make a buck off this.

Maybe that’s hard and I am bitter. Or maybe I want to move forward with out having to feel guilty cause I have a soldier home…

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
You have to keep pushing the envelope and delivering the goods for your family. Think outside the box otherwise you'll be arrested in development. Keep stacking the shelves and put everything in line. Make sure to have a routine tight, making local calls to other tasks when you have the right location and correct information available. Keep inside the main loop when making these calls, passing responsibly from one scenario to the other. Have an identity that suits the conditional requirements of the situation at hand. Be aware of the noise levels and understand others as best you can regardless of your own personal beliefs for balance and clarity. Find solutions in your surroundings.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Blaze Daily said:
You have to keep pushing the envelope and delivering the goods for your family. Think outside the box otherwise you'll be arrested in development. Keep stacking the shelves and put everything in line. Make sure to have a routine tight, making local calls to other tasks when you have the right location and correct information available. Keep inside the main loop when making these calls, passing responsibly from one scenario to the other. Have an identity that suits the conditional requirements of the situation at hand. Be aware of the noise levels and understand others as best you can regardless of your own personal beliefs for balance and clarity. Find solutions in your surroundings.
WTF.....

Anyone want to make sense out of this?