WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Growls

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Alright, you know I am getting sick of this. This can not be that hard. Do you people understand why we have diffrent forums? They are there so people don't have to sift through countless of threads to find ones that are worthy of wasting time to read.

Note: "Bait & Tackle" Use it. I mean you want to flame someone, don't trash 30 thousand threads or make a thread in the "Life Sucks" to flame someone. Go to Bait ... create a thread that says "Fuck you dick sucking bitch...or whatever and continue on your marry way."

The same goes with relationships and other stuff. There are diffrent forums for diffrent topics use your mind and think...

"I want to rant about work... where should I post abou this topic at?"

and if you can't figure this out, you need to leave. Why? Cause WTF.COM does not need stupid posters who can't figure out where to put their topic at.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_you_jack said:
too ture.... you think that the names of forums wouldn't give it away...or the short discription of each
I don't know maybe I have to draw a quick animation explaing how you properly post a thread in the right forum