WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Grr...WHAT THE FUCK!!

Tina182

Flame Bait
10
0
0
#1
For politics: Fuck them. Fuck Bush. Fuck Kerry. Fuck Nader.
For religion: Why does it seem like the world was cut out for christians,especially at skool? You can wear about 30 crosses on your neck, but if you wear a pentacle, "HEY! CREEPY KID! TAKE IT OFF!" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!! Grrr...Whatever happened to the first amendment? :gun: :mad:
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#2
Tina182 said:
For politics: Fuck them. Fuck Bush. Fuck Kerry. Fuck Nader.
For religion: Why does it seem like the world was cut out for christians,especially at skool? You can wear about 30 crosses on your neck, but if you wear a pentacle, "HEY! CREEPY KID! TAKE IT OFF!" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!! Grrr...Whatever happened to the first amendment? :gun: :mad:
The first amendment is below.

Sorry, nothing in there about wearing satanic jewelry to a Public school.

NEXT...

Amendment I



Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
 

Tina182

Flame Bait
10
0
0
#3
A pentacle is not..satanic. And see? Right there, it says something about religion!!!EVIL SKOOL!!!
 
143
0
0
#4
tell me why you are wearing it. Do you actually know what a pentacle is and what it stands for?
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#5
That's because you live in America, you buttfuck. America was founded on Christianity, and laws were written around the concept. But the amendment was there to reinforce the idea of being under your own rule and breaking away from the king. While America is the melting pot of the world, we have still come to abide by the some of the same laws our forefathers laid down upon us. But these laws still give us the right to practice any religious beliefs we want. Schools were built on a certain code of ethics, designed to appease everyone and their morals as a group, which is why there is no more praying in school, unless it is a private one.
As for your ideas about everything else, I find them rather illegitimate and dubious.
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#6
Yea good ole church going folks can be the nicest people around, But as soon as you offend them in any way the xtian ethics fall to the floor unleashing the true person inside...

Is is just me or is Christianity not cultlike? :confused: :)
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#7
Clutchtwice said:
Yea good ole church going folks can be the nicest people around, But as soon as you offend them in any way the xtian ethics fall to the floor unleashing the true person inside...

Is is just me or is Christianity not cultlike? :confused: :)
Nah.. Jehovah's witness... Now there's a fucked up bunch!
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#8
TwisT said:
Nah.. Jehovah's witness... Now there's a fucked up bunch!

Very good point you know I have came up with a sure fire way to get rid of them fuckers.....

A nice sunny day when your relaxing maybe your day off from work and out of the blue here they come riding bikes up to your door lmao just answer the door in your birthday suit... That'll teach em muaha :cool:
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#9
Clutchtwice said:
Very good point you know I have came up with a sure fire way to get rid of them fuckers.....

A nice sunny day when your relaxing maybe your day off from work and out of the blue here they come riding bikes up to your door lmao just answer the door in your birthday suit... That'll teach em muaha :cool:
Jehovah's travel in cars......(they can spread the word faster)

It's the Mormons on two wheel patrol! They still haven't figured it out.
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#10
Lmao they ride bikes here maybe there tired of cleaning the paintballs off there buiks. But I have seen them vacume sealed in cars before. They always divide and multiply. Kinda looks like a fucked up football play only with cheap suits. :)
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#11
Clutchtwice said:
Lmao they ride bikes here maybe there tired of cleaning the paintballs off there buiks. But I have seen them vacume sealed in cars before. They always divide and multiply. Kinda looks like a fucked up football play only with cheap suits. :)
:ugly:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#12
Jehovah's are fucking stalkers. I think they worship the doorbell. We have a bunch of them that come around the neighborhood every few weeks. After telling them "I'm not interested" several times, I finally told them to take my house off their list of possible converts. I told them that from this point on that if they returned, NY state law would consider it stalking, and that I'd have them arrested. Bunch of psychos. Next time I see them I'm going to go draw a chicken blood pentagram in the middle of the road and see if they'll cross it.
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#13
MaxPower said:
Jehovah's are fucking stalkers. I think they worship the doorbell. We have a bunch of them that come around the neighborhood every few weeks. After telling them "I'm not interested" several times, I finally told them to take my house off their list of possible converts. I told them that from this point on that if they returned, NY state law would consider it stalking, and that I'd have them arrested. Bunch of psychos. Next time I see them I'm going to go draw a chicken blood pentagram in the middle of the road and see if they'll cross it.
Max

ONLY they know what's BEST for you. What you believe is WRONG. Don't fight them, they only want whats BEST for you, resistence is futile, assimilate into the Borg....
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#14
ever thought that a pentacle is a little different from a cross
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#15
voiceofreason said:
Max

ONLY they know what's BEST for you. What you believe is WRONG. Don't fight them, they only want whats BEST for you, resistence is futile, assimilate into the Borg....
Isn't most religion that way!

Your WRONG and everything you do is wrong. But if you convert???????
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
#16
voiceofreason said:
Max

ONLY they know what's BEST for you. What you believe is WRONG. Don't fight them, they only want whats BEST for you, resistence is futile, assimilate into the Borg....

lmao in your best robot voice tell'em......your mission has been comprimised you must return back to Bot headquarters at once for reprograming...... .

:D :D :D
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#17
TwisT said:
Isn't most religion that way!

Your WRONG and everything you do is wrong. But if you convert???????
Ya, "If you convert maybe we can work something out."
 
143
0
0
#18
Pachyderm said:
That's because you live in America, you buttfuck. America was founded on Christianity, and laws were written around the concept. But the amendment was there to reinforce the idea of being under your own rule and breaking away from the king. While America is the melting pot of the world, we have still come to abide by the some of the same laws our forefathers laid down upon us. But these laws still give us the right to practice any religious beliefs we want. Schools were built on a certain code of ethics, designed to appease everyone and their morals as a group, which is why there is no more praying in school, unless it is a private one.
As for your ideas about everything else, I find them rather illegitimate and dubious.
who are you responding to?
 
11,055
399
382
#19
become a church pastor... that way you can preach in front of a crowd of zombies for an hour or 2 a week, and you can collect their money.