WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

grrr im really pissed

god i hate GM's on games i jus got dealeted from my fav game Gunz online and now they want to start a new patch and it took me 1 and a half years to get to lvl 60 FUKKKKK FUKKK

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
yes...i can see why you are mad. Once my teacer gave me a C in school. Grrrrr :happysad:

Well Cum.

ultimate_ninja said:
god i hate GM's on games i jus got dealeted from my fav game Gunz online and now they want to start a new patch and it took me 1 and a half years to get to lvl 60 FUKKKKK FUKKK
GOD HELP ME

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
If this is the worst thing that ever happens to you in life, be thankful.

well it aint fair no wthey upgraded the game and now i cant play any decent lvls which sucks and im suposed to be ip banned so if any 1 nos how 2 change ips tell me plz?:confused:

maybe you should ask a teacher to teach you to type in full sentences.
if i never said it, someone else would have. be glad it wasn't jung, he can be a big meanie.

well i would but i cnt b bothered so its kinda lame but u aal get used to it and it will take oevr the world
(\/)
(0o)
(^^)copy this and help him conquer world domination