WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Grrrrrr

There is this guy that I like a lot, and he says that he likes me, but I don't know if he's being serious. Sometimes it seems like he is, but most of the time it's like it's all a joke.

Does anyone have any advice? He seems to think that I'm joking about it too and it's really annoying. GRRRRRR! :question:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Get to know him more, get closer, and try to make it obvious NOT too obvious, that you like him, maybe hes playing hard to get?.. or he doesnt want to admit he likes you just yet?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
This type of situation happened to me personally. I liked this girl, she was pretty, but I always thought I could do better. So when things started to get serious, I would joke around and play it cool... Then when I would see her going away with someone else, I could get back into the picture.

It never really worked out... as I said before, I always thought that I could do better, and didn't want to be tie down if a fine girl came my way...

I say, talk to him and try to find out what he really wants...