WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guess i'll start by saying WTF?!?!

Logan_PnD

"Mayor of Pussy Town"
Well im glad i found this site, it looks promising and a very interesting source of entertainment, i hope some of you will come to like me, and others i hope to hate me, and beleive me, the feeling will be mutual.:mfinger:
-Logan

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Again, I ask, why the fuck do people sign their posts? More importantly, why do they always fucking come here?

screw_ball said:
Again, I ask, why the fuck do people sign their posts? More importantly, why do they always fucking come here?
That's a good question, screwy.

--zoloftcasserole

Logan_PnD

"Mayor of Pussy Town"
Unforgiven said:
Does the PnD mean small penis?
not sure how the hell you get small penis out of PnD but im sure it was meant to be an intelligent sarcastic remark so ill give you credit for trying, but no, PnD are initials

Logan_PnD

"Mayor of Pussy Town"
ooooo sorry didnt see, your canadian, my bad, you guys just need patience and then eventually you may make sense.........maybe

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Logan_PnD said:
PnD are initials
Peanut Dick?

hoho.. i made myself laugh..
you're welcome.

void said:
Peanut Dick?

you're welcome.
and for once void you made me laugh too. :thumbsup:
ok now onto penile disfunction, nice stab at canadians, next time try sticking to facts :thumbsup: may work better for you champ.

Logan_PnD

"Mayor of Pussy Town"
void said:
Peanut Dick?

you're welcome.
i must say, im impressed.....you figured out the puzzle many have died trying to figure out.........now you must die.......:sword: :gun: .....which one would you prefer?

Logan_PnD

"Mayor of Pussy Town"
Nymphchick said:
and for once void you made me laugh too. :thumbsup:
ok now onto penile disfunction, nice stab at canadians, next time try sticking to facts :thumbsup: may work better for you champ.
dude, those are facts.......no offense......well ok ya its an insult

Logan_PnD said:
i must say, im impressed.....you figured out the puzzle many have died trying to figure out.........now you must die.......:sword: :gun: .....which one would you prefer?

hmmmmm you tippin your ass out the back door is good for starters. :rolleyes:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Logan_PnD said:
which what, crappy pixellated gun with four beans or knife with some 'sauce'?

i'll take the drug overdose please.. :oogle:

Logan_PnD said:
dude, those are facts.......no offense......well ok ya its an insult
Well it was a pretty pathetic insult, then.

You get an A for effort then.

This is the special olympics, isn't it?

Big E

burner of random shit
If this was the special olympics Logan would get a bronze.

Logan_PnD

"Mayor of Pussy Town"
Big E said:
If this was the special olympics Logan would get a bronze.
YES, normally i just get honorable mention!!! bronze is big step up for me.....but who's getting gold and silver??

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
people who haven't got peanut dicks.. :D

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
when i first saw your name i thought it was Phd..
but no.

it was peanut..

did you say what it stood for before you came here?