WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guess That Avatar!

That's right! It's time for Guess That Avatar game!!! You know the rules- name the person who the avatar goes with- so ill start it!!!

deus_ex_machina said:
That's right! It's time for Guess That Avatar game!!! You know the rules- name the person who the avatar goes with- so ill start it!!!

bullshyt
Maxpower
dustinzgirl
gehtfuct

what do i win? :)

Pachyderm

I really did.
What? I am not important enough to be an answer on the game show? I am truly hurt and wont visit this site for at least another 5.. minutes.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Pachyderm said:
What? I am not important enough to be an answer on the game show? I am truly hurt and wont visit this site for at least another 5.. minutes.
unfortunatly neiter was i.. :( lolz, maybe dues should make the avatars harder to guess (peeps who arent as well known) so it wont be easy to get??

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Unforgiven said:
an exclusive, all expense trip to.....

your own back yard.

congrats.
YES i always wanted that!!! finnally, away from everyone else, now i just need a coke and some cake

guess this avatar :D . one is an ignorant asshole copyer and the other person is a funny, slightly insane, induvidual.
:kickcan:

deus_ex_machina said:
guess this avatar :D . one is an ignorant asshole copyer and the other person is a funny, slightly insane, induvidual.
:kickcan:
oh, oh, i know this one, i know this one... it's... umm...

gehtfuct and maxpower?

:)