WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guess what?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
SAN ANTONIO SPURS
2 0 0 5 - N B A - C H A M P I O N S ! !

Notice: This happened about 30 minutes ago, so I don't have pictures yet

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edit: If you don't care or have some smart ass remark to make, save me the 5 seconds and simply don't post your horseshit. Thankyou.​

hmmmm ok i guess thats a good thing! w00t good thing i'm drinkin already! w00t go spurs?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
hell YEA go spurs! shoutout to goin downtown to party tonite! :thumbsup:

w00t! shout out to the party! go lib! w00t! i fel your excitment! party on garth!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I went downtown and to academy to get the shirts; all the time waving a flag. i love this town...people are really friendly; one girl even flashed me...haha! :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
5 SECONd-WASTING HORSESHIT POST!

:rotflmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:rotflthumbsmaoup:

Janglenut

Particinator
The spurs were the better team down the stretch in game 7. Homecourt really worked to the spurs advantage in the last 6 minutes.

Pretty cool though that the ENTIRE season came down to one quarter of basketball.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Yea! It was intense. Every play was so filled with emotion...one of the greatest games I've ever watched...

Janglenut

Particinator
LiberatioN said:
Yea! It was intense. Every play was so filled with emotion...one of the greatest games I've ever watched...

Bah, there has been better. Game 5 was a better game than 7 IMO, fucked us over.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Smart ass comment. Horseshit. Five minutes.

Is not present in this post.

Happy?