WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

guess where i work?

Banned - What an Asshat!
computer sales
i have the stupidest ppl call in.

will that 399 system run games? my son is 15 and wants to do online gaming.

My favorite customer sat goes like this:

me: how can i help you today?
stupid customer: I am going to return this computer (freaks and cusses) I cant get any help with it!

me: well, ma'am, I am a senior representative here, what can I help you with?

s.c.: Every time i call into tech support they hang up on me or i wait on hold for an hour (curses me)

me: what exactly is your system doing? I am not tech support, but I am willing to listen and blah, blah blah..

customer: everytime i type something in microsoft word, there is a little blinking line following it! I think I have a virus!

i told her to hold while i found out how to resolve this.

I laughed so god dam hard i thought i was going to pee myself.

Banned - What an Asshat!
that about somes it up!

Heres another gem form my history:

guy: I need to order a larger monitor, i just recv'd this one, its defective.

me: well, I am sales sir...blah, blah, what is your monitor doing?

guy: ive reached the end of the mouse pad, and the mouse wont go anywhere!

me: sir, would you please move your mouse to the other end of the mouse pad and tell me if the icon

guy: the what?!?

me: the little pointy thing on your screen

guy: oh.

me: let me know if it moves.

guy: its moving.

Me: just go ahead and do that for now, you do not need to order a new monitor at this time.

guy: ok, this one works fine?

me: yes sir.

dear god, should these ppl really be allowed to order a fucking computer?

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
I hate stupid people. They should just be killed. The world doesn't need 'em... why the hell not? I mean Jesus... no wonder the tech support hung up on her, they obviosely thought it was a prank call.

...and you shoulda told the guy that the monitor WAS defective and sold him a new one... :cool:

The Stranger Returns...
I agree, there are too many dumbasses out there who don't deserve to upgrade themselves with our new technology...some can't even drive still

thank god I was born with a wonderful gene to take anything eletrical apart to the last piece and put it back together perfectly, to prove this I'm typing this message on my laptop which I successfully took apart till nothing was left but the parts on the circuit boards, cleaned it out and fixed the speaker problem I had, put it all back together and works so much better after that lemonade incident :thumbsup:
the only problem I have is one screw left over...where the hell does it go? :confused:

plus I'm a great mechanic...I get this all from my dad, he's worked with honda for years when he was 17 and he now has a master's degree in eletrical engineering
I just take stuff apart and fix it...cost a hell of'a lot cheaper
I've fixed loads of shit on my 92' s10 chevy pickup 4.3L v6...I just love trucks, at least this one so I keep it running nicely
at an old job i worked at (retail...ick!), we used to have these crazy sales where all store mechandise was $1 or less. this caused mass confusion.

customer: how much is this?
me: it's a dollar.
customer: really?
me: yes.
customer: wow. this is like that commercial where the people can't believe everything's a dollar.
me: haha. yeah.......
customer: ... so how much is this?

then i stabbed her in the face. :sword: