WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

guess whoes back... back again

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ok u pussies im back and better then ever now lets talk some shit

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Where in the fuck have you been? We were just about to come looking for you. We thought maybe,The_DEA was nabbed by The FBI or some crazy shit.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gehtfuct said:
Where in the fuck have you been? We were just about to come looking for you. We though maybe,The_DEA was nabbed by The FBI or some crazy shit.
kinda i got a life and im happy where im at but i have that flame still burning for wtf.com so gerab you helments and tutus boys cuz im back

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The_DEA said:

welcome back. did ya bring any canned cheese for the doritos? GF keeps eating all of it. oh, and fuck off.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The_DEA said:
kinda i got a life and im happy where im at but i have that flame still burning for wtf.com so gerab you helments and tutus boys cuz im back
That's no flame. I't crabs. (gehtfuct has been spreading that shit around man.) Funny thing though, Johnny has crabs of the mouth.

shep

Local alcoholic
welcome back bro :thumbsup: :beerchug:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
**Fuck_You hugs the_DEA as tears come out**

Where have you been man? *sniff i dont know who you are but i missed you.*sniff

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
The_DEA said:
welcome back bro long time no see.. after your might be last time thread i thought you was gone forever.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey man, definatly thought you were nabbed for some sad shit. ;) Good to see you around, keep on truckin'!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ok now the move is for good im back to the life of internet and staying away from drugs for good i have a nice girlfriend and well one word of advise to the younger WTFers dont get into the underground of your local meth cooksi was almost dead!! so keep yourselfs on the stright and narrow. its nice to be back and i would like you guys "people/things" to say hi to ann who helped me with the whole kicking the habbit, i also wanna say that i love her.

and why is my asshole burning?

maxpower get outt my pants asshole