WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guess who's back, bitches!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#1
Yeah, I'm back to be a thorn in all your sides again. I'm living in Mexico and I got a little bored.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#3
Skitch0o0 said:
Yeah, I'm back to be a thorn in all your sides again. I'm living in Mexico and I got a little bored.
Sweet. What's shakin' hombre?
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#6
Welcome back Skitch.

How's Mexico? (Apparently not exciting?)

Did you get fired from your teaching job or something?

The answer to these questions and more, when Skitch posts next!

(cue dramatic music)
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#7
Skitch0o0 said:
Yeah, I'm back to be a thorn in all your sides again. I'm living in Mexico and I got a little bored.
Holy shit who let your mathematic ass out of the slammer?

Welcome back fucker!

;)
 

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
724
0
16
#8
is it true that corona is the worst beer you can get in mexico?
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#9
MaxPower said:
Sweet. What's shakin' hombre?
¿Qué pasa, Max? I just moved to México. Other than that, I´ve been finding myself with too much free time, so here I am.
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#10
Icarus said:
Welcome back Skitch.

How's Mexico? (Apparently not exciting?)

Did you get fired from your teaching job or something?

The answer to these questions and more, when Skitch posts next!

(cue dramatic music)
Mexico´s alright, but I´ve only been here for a little under two weeks so I´m just getting settled. The job I quit for a number of reasons (none too terribly bad), but mainly to go back to school for a year. I tought last semester at Chico State and now I´m doing some studying down here in Mexico. I should be back in the states around May and then I´ll look for a new job.
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#11
dookie said:
is it true that corona is the worst beer you can get in mexico?
You know? I really need to go drink some beers here and find out. I have a liver and digestive conditions that make drinking a bit uncommon for me and I have yet to drink down here. I´ll have to look into that.

... Hmmm, I just posted like 5 times in a row. Is that irritating? I hope so.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#12
Skitch0o0 said:
You know? I really need to go drink some beers here and find out. I have a liver and digestive conditions that make drinking a bit uncommon for me and I have yet to drink down here. I´ll have to look into that.

... Hmmm, I just posted like 5 times in a row. Is that irritating? I hope so.
Only because you totally didnt even acknowledge me nafter I said Hi to you. Jerk. Do you have any idea of the time it takes to type a hello note? Jeez. No manners at all. ;)
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#14
Um? Welcome back I guess? I have no Idea who you are?
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
0
0
#15
dustinzgirl said:
Only because you totally didnt even acknowledge me nafter I said Hi to you. Jerk. Do you have any idea of the time it takes to type a hello note? Jeez. No manners at all. ;)
Sorry, heya. Unfortunately I don´t have the energy to start any shit with you right now, so I´ll play nice. ;)
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
#17
Wow! Good to see ya back again ..... I always like panda's.......How can ya be bored in Mexico? :o) Lay on the beach and soak up a little sun for me......its a little chilly here...... ;)
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,993
1,401
487
#19
dookie said:
is it true that corona is the worst beer you can get in mexico?
Yes. Even Tecate is better, and that's not saying much.


:thumbsup: Great Mexican dark beer.




Topic++

Welcome back Skitch, I guess.