WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guess your fellow WTFers' animal type!

Okay, I'm starting this thread after it sort of picked up in the Stolen Pants thread. It was doing so well that I thought I'd move it here and make an actual game out of it.
The rules:
1) Each member picks what animal they "are."

2) I'll pick the first member that other members have to guess, then whoever makes the first successful guess names the next member.

3) If you are the one who names a member you can't make a guess until another member is named (just so everyone has a chance)

4)The member who is being named can give up to two hints.

5) When you name a member PM them to let them know so that they can actually come up with what animal they want to be and what hints they want to give.

That's it! I'll go first.

What kind of animal is MaxPower?

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
maxpower is a gigantious chi huahua (SP??) *tsihi*

so who is not participating and keeping track of what animal a memmber wants to be. is it the person who named that member?

well what if wegues what max thinks of first then doesn't want to stop so he changeshis mind and says no... just making sure this doesn't go on when the persons animal is guessed....too much thinking....head starting to hurt....

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
a rabbit! he afterall humps everything he can see, right?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Stardust said:
a rabbit! he afterall humps everything he can see, right?
In my defense.....only the hotties. ;)
Zoloft was the closest. though she tried to change it to cock (the other white meat).

Next member. Ladyvic I say Cat. Happy and content, and purring. But can claw an opponent's eyes out with no warning.

MaxPower said:
In my defense.....only the hotties. ;)
Zoloft was the closest. though she tried to change it to cock (the other white meat).

Next member. Ladyvic I say Cat. Happy and content, and purring. But can claw an opponent's eyes out with no warning.
Now, now, wait your turn, Max. If Zoloft got it right then Zoloft names the next person.

Latinmaxima, in answer to your question, the member named picks their animal and has to remember it. We'll have to go on blind faith that they don't change their choice.