WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

guests

i had the worst guests at my apartment this weekend. they just left by themselves for a couple hours. then they cuddled and ignored everyone else, and then they left in the morning with only a note to tell us. it blew

Signify

Particinator
More explanation plz.
it seems like they are asses. why did you have them over to your apartment anyway?

shep

Local alcoholic
Next time throw them the fuck out.Or kindley ask them to leave but i like the first one better. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
infomation....don't know enough about the assholes

Philldoe

The Dildoe
push them down the stairs hehe.maby that will teach them some manners, or just give em a really bad back ache...either way.

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTF are you talking about? You need to be a little more clear with what you are trying to get across.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
you should of kicked them son-a-bitches out, oh fo sho.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
you need to give more details and write in plain english please.

from what i undertsand from your thread is that you had some asses at your place let them know how much that pissed u off or be nice an dsee if you can stay at there place and just cmpletly trash there place and even burn it down maybe =p (the arson part is optional) :)

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
idunno69 said:
i had the worst guests at my apartment this weekend. they just left by themselves for a couple hours. then they cuddled and ignored everyone else, and then they left in the morning with only a note to tell us. it blew
Hell maybe it did blow.. Sounds like other than the note they pretty much kept quiet and out of sight. At least they didnt break your shit and totaly trash your place.

But then again they might have been the only ones there since this thread was left to our imaginations we are left kinda in the dark. :D

digitalwndr

Advice Doctor
I would have, at a bare minimum, invite you for the menage-a-trois. It's the proper thing to do.