WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guild~Wars Guild Invites

Janglenut

Particinator
If anyone here is going to be playing Guild Wars, I am going to have a guild that most of you would qualify to join. As long as you guys are pretty cool and don't act like faggots all the time, you guys will be accepted. Just go to the site in my sig (games-alive.com) and say you are from WTF.com; I'd prefer it if you used your name here on G~A also. Pity we don't have enough people here to make a guild, but oh well. :-/

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Janglenut said:
If anyone here is going to be playing Guild Wars, I am going to have a guild that most of you would qualify to join. As long as you guys are pretty cool and don't act like faggots all the time, you guys will be accepted. Just go to the site in my sig (games-alive.com) and say you are from WTF.com; I'd prefer it if you used your name here on G~A also. Pity we don't have enough people here to make a guild, but oh well. :-/
hey count me in...i just gotta format my "game" comp...gotta love when your cousins come over(not the Mongolian one Descent) and download a bunch of shit and fuck your comp up lol

Janglenut

Particinator
Alright Diznuts. It sounds good with me.... Go register at G~A so you can talk and meet some of the fellow guild members. Keebs has also joined. :D

P.S. Do you have aim Diz?

Descent

Hella Constipated
DIZNUTS said:
hey count me in...i just gotta format my "game" comp...gotta love when your cousins come over(not the Mongolian one Descent) and download a bunch of shit and fuck your comp up lol
:kissy:

She's welcome any time :munchies:.