WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guild~Wars

Janglenut

Particinator
Has anyone here bought the preorder pack for Guild Wars? Or is there anyone here that is planning on buying the game? If you have played it so far in the betas, did you like what you saw?

I really liked the game and I will be for sure buying it the first day it comes out and I will be owning like hell, forming my guild asap.

keebs

Particinator
hell yeah im buying the first day it comes out! ive only seen screen shoots

Janglenut

Particinator
You can buy a pre-order pack and play it in the next beta weekend to try it out...

Go to your local retail store. The game is really fun.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Janglenut said:
You can buy a pre-order pack and play it in the next beta weekend to try it out...

Go to your local retail store. The game is really fun.
i was thinking of buying it....im just scared that i will end up playing it like i did D2:LOD 8 hours a day.......

DIZNUTS

Janglenut said:
Better playing it 8 hours a day than not playing it at all....
but if i play it 8 hours a day then it means i wont b able to spend 1/3 of my life on WTF.com :cry:

DIZNUTS

hmm i was just thinking......if i do get GW.....and the rest of you guys get it.....how about us making a WTF.com guild?

keebs

Particinator
DIZNUTS said:
but if i play it 8 hours a day then it means i wont b able to spend 1/3 of my life on WTF.com
ok this is what youll do 1/3 of your like Guild wars 1/3 of your like at wtf.com and 1/3 of your life to sleep, and eat, if ya need that stuff. oh and if you work somewhere just stop showing up. this is more important

DIZNUTS said:
hmm i was just thinking......if i do get GW.....and the rest of you guys get it.....how about us making a WTF.com guild?
yeah i would do that it be fun.

DIZNUTS

keebs said:
ok this is what youll do 1/3 of your like Guild wars 1/3 of your like at wtf.com and 1/3 of your life to sleep, and eat, if ya need that stuff. oh and if you work somewhere just stop showing up. this is more important
um what about sex? i and clubs? and races? and uhh movies? and uhh shitting......

keebs

Particinator
DIZNUTS said:
um what about sex? i and clubs? and races? and uhh movies? and uhh shitting......

you make a good point, but all you need is a labtop and you need to learn to multi task. i know it might be hard to have sex and post on wtf.com, but you have no other choice.

(as for me, i'll just log off and not get on wtf.com and GW for when im out at clubs or w/e)
also do as i say not as i do.

DIZNUTS

it will be kinda hard to balance a laptop on a girls ass when u are hittin it doggy style.....especially if you are riding the waves(hehe do yall kno what it means)?

DIZNUTS said:
it will be kinda hard to balance a laptop on a girls ass when u are hittin it doggy style.....especially if you are riding the waves(hehe do yall kno what it means)?

"Best thing about finding a fat girls pussy, Just slap a thigh, and ride the waves in."

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:
"Best thing about finding a fat girls pussy, Just slap a thigh, and ride the waves in."
close......but thats not it

Janglenut

Particinator
I'll be forming my own guild at Games-alive.com and you'll all be welcome to join it if you're not faggots.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
DIZNUTS said:
water bed?

DIZNUTS

Hypertron said:
water bed?
not even close......its when you are with a girl......prefferably latina or black and she has a nice fat ass...and when u hittin in doggy style and pumpin away her ass jiggles like the waves lol

keebs

Particinator
only one week left till it Guild Wars comes out. so are we going to make a wtf.com guild. it be fun. i thought we should figure out if we were going to do this before the game came out and we all went to diffrent guilds. and yes i have no life and i am looking forward to this game coming out.

:sword: :sword: :sword: :gun: :sword:

Janglenut

Particinator
Well considering only a couple of you guys "posted" in here that you even knew of the game; I would doubt that there would be enough for you guys to get a guild. However, at the site in my sig, you could join mine when I get it up.

NINE225

The one, The only
whats so great about guild wars? The only good game is WOW (world of warcraft) and if youve played it you know what i mean and if you havent buy it you'll spend more then 8 hours a day playing it. TRUST ME.