Guitar players

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
ah man, i gotta get into guitar, soon as my buddy lets me borrow his so i can learn a bit and shit and see if i actually wanna get into it or not

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
umm... Ill send a picture of my guitar later I dont feel like having to go and get it and take a picture of it and downloading it... its too much work ill do it once i feel better...

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
post a picture of it... I want to see it... hah... I dont know if I have ever seen a ukelele... i dont even know what that is so post a pic...

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
post a picture of it... I want to see it... hah... I dont know if I have ever seen a ukelele... i dont even know what that is so post a pic...
I dont just show my ukelele to the world.......lol....

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
No prob. you can PM it to me.
I'd show it to you but then you would want me to play it.......I dont play my ukelele for just anyone.......:o)

fish sticks

Tenderony

crappy ass broken johnson, fender strat rip-off.
yeah but she's mine.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I have a bunch.

Over 8 guitars and 3 bass guitars.

The ones I use most are my Les Paul, Tele, and strat.

And other random stringed intruments like a violin, an Oud, and a Uke.

I'd love to get a mandolin, a banjo and a tenor guitar.

This is the only picture I can find at the moment. It's my '81 Gibson goldtop. I put duncans in it. Very warm, dirty guitar.

Just the way I like them.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I would take a picture of my bass, but it's not at my house right now. It's missing a string, the nut is broken, there are marks from where duct tape used to be on it, and the plug socket is broken. :thumbsup:

I have a good amp though, not really big enough to play live :happysad: