WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Guitar players

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
ah man, i gotta get into guitar, soon as my buddy lets me borrow his so i can learn a bit and shit and see if i actually wanna get into it or not

morelos

lexicon incognito
yes, that's a giant dildo where the jackson ps-2 used to be.

~ dan ~

umm... Ill send a picture of my guitar later I dont feel like having to go and get it and take a picture of it and downloading it... its too much work ill do it once i feel better...

post a picture of it... I want to see it... hah... I dont know if I have ever seen a ukelele... i dont even know what that is so post a pic...

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
post a picture of it... I want to see it... hah... I dont know if I have ever seen a ukelele... i dont even know what that is so post a pic...
I dont just show my ukelele to the world.......lol....

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
No prob. you can PM it to me.
I'd show it to you but then you would want me to play it.......I dont play my ukelele for just anyone.......:o)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I have a bunch.

Over 8 guitars and 3 bass guitars.

The ones I use most are my Les Paul, Tele, and strat.

And other random stringed intruments like a violin, an Oud, and a Uke.

I'd love to get a mandolin, a banjo and a tenor guitar.

This is the only picture I can find at the moment. It's my '81 Gibson goldtop. I put duncans in it. Very warm, dirty guitar.

Just the way I like them.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I would take a picture of my bass, but it's not at my house right now. It's missing a string, the nut is broken, there are marks from where duct tape used to be on it, and the plug socket is broken. :thumbsup:

I have a good amp though, not really big enough to play live :happysad: