WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gum Chewing Bastards!!!

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I hate stupid mother fucking teenagers that think it's "cool" or just don't give a shit about picking up after themselfs, who stick gum to chairs, bottoms of desks or simple ditch it on the gournd.... FUCK YOU ALL!!!! it you stick gum to such places, then i hope you fucking choke on your next peace..... :gun: :mfinger:

God Damn!!! fucking swallow it or thorw it away but fuck... it's not cool when your too lazy and just stick it to the stuff around you....

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Quit your bitching, unless your stepping in it it's not bothering you. "Cool"? wtf? How old are you? Most of the time we stick gum to the bottom of desks or something because we don't feel like getting up and walking to the trash can. Pussy.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Deez Nutz said:
Quit your bitching, unless your stepping in it it's not bothering you. "Cool"? wtf? How old are you? Most of the time we stick gum to the bottom of desks or something because we don't feel like getting up and walking to the trash can. Pussy.
thats what he means you fuckhole

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
ya

im with that person that said gum should not be put under the desk thats fucking sick i dont what my knee in gum :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: and shut the fuck up about the teenager think all people do it. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Deez Nutz said:
Ok, if your stepping in it: Watch where your walking.
NO STUPID FUCK, the point of her post was to tell dicksmacks like you to get up off your lazy punk ass and dispose of the gum properly.

Reading comprehension just eludes you in every thread.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
kyle_is_god said:
im with that person that said gum should not be put under the desk thats fucking sick i dont what my knee in gum :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: and shut the fuck up about the teenager think all people do it. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger:
Someone please put this guy out of his misery.

Deez Nutz said:
Ok, if your stepping in it: Watch where your walking.
just yesterday i finished my nap on my desk to find some stupid lazy cunt had put there gum under my desk and it got all over the front of my fucking pants when I had leaned back in my desk, so go choke on ur goddamn gum.

Chris

Sick Bastard
youknowthedeal said:
thats what HE means you fuckhole
As far as I know, it's a girl...

Anyway, I agree. It's so fuckin' annoying...Most schools have banned chewing gum though...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ender said:
just yesterday i finished my nap on my desk to find some stupid lazy cunt had put there gum under my desk and it got all over the front of my fucking pants when I had leaned back in my desk, so go choke on ur goddamn gum.
That's why I always stood in the back of the class, really intimidated the teacher too.

GottaHurt said:
That's why I always stood in the back of the class, really intimidated the teacher too.
usually they kick our asses out and send us to the deans for insubordination when we do that :mad:

Redneck69

The South WILL rise again
Babies

Listen to all u little pussies bitchin' about gum...come on now there are bigger issues in life that "GUM"........ :cool: :mfinger: :gun: :confused:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Chris said:
As far as I know, it's a girl...
yes... i a chick and i'm bitching... yesterday i was pissed because i am sick of lazy ass bastard that just don't fuckn pick after them selfs..... and the fact that i got a huge ass wad of gum on my leg from the bottom of a desk.... but besides the point...... just get off ur lazy ass and throw it away... that's all i ask

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Redneck69 said:
Listen to all u little pussies bitchin' about gum...come on now there are bigger issues in life that "GUM"........ :cool: :mfinger: :gun: :confused:
hmm... this site is full of big issuse, but if gum dosn't tickle your pickle let's discuss rednecks..... so, who's the last person you slept with, your aunt, mom or sister? :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
screw_you_jack said:
hmm... this site is full of big issuse, but if gum dosn't tickle your pickle let's discuss rednecks..... so, who's the last person you slept with, your aunt, mom or sister? :mfinger:
thats crossing the line and by the way its 2nd cousin and (devorced) step sisters