WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gum?

Are you chewing gum right now?

• Total voters
Personally, I'm a gum addict. I chew gum literally 14+ hours a day and only don't when I'm eating, sleeping, or have a bitchy teacher who will suspend you if you chew it :sword: soooo ... who's chewing gum?

shep

Local alcoholic
Im a toothpick man myself

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm the same as you, Teh Anarchist. Even though my teachers would get me in trouble... I've learned to hide it. I can (and do) go all 7 periods without anybody finding out, usually.

I'm chewing gum right now.

magnolia

Postaholic
I love gum. Especially that dark pink extra gum. I would chew more, but when i'm working, chewing gum isn't a good thing. Dishwashing + gum = very bad. But I love to chew it any other time.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
not chewing gum, but I am smoking. I dont chew gum because I have TMJ and it hurts my jaw. Cant do other things constantly either, but that is a story for another thread. ;)

actingsmylife

Loving Person
Gum

Gum is good, i don't really like all the bubble gum but the mint stuff is sweet

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
don't do it anymore....but rarely will if offerend, but only sugar free gum

just like i gave up chocolate and candy and caffeine years ago

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
i took a peice of gum outa my big bag of double bubble (wich was like 80 peices now down to like... 10) and started chewing, so, yes i am chewing gum

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
chewing gum..no not right now..it kinda calms me down.....i throw it away after a while tho....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mariusthegreat said:
chewing gum..no not right now..it kinda calms me down.....i throw it away after a while tho....
I'll chew one piece of gum for an entire day if I'm not eating or something... after a while I forget it's there (but I'm still chewing it).

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
not chewing gum, but I am smoking. I dont chew gum because I have TMJ and it hurts my jaw. Cant do other things constantly either, but that is a story for another thread. ;)
DG everyone on this planet has a temporomandibular joint. as a matter of fact, it's the TMJ that allows us to chew.
Without it we would have to find some other way to eat. Vomit digestive fluids onto our food and slurp them up like a fly, or latch onto it with hooked teeth and scrape it with our abrasive tongues like a lamprey.
And forget about oral sex, that would be waaayy different too.

Sorry DG Anatomy geek humor.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
teh anarchist said:
Personally, I'm a gum addict. I chew gum literally 14+ hours a day and only don't when I'm eating, sleeping, or have a bitchy teacher who will suspend you if you chew it :sword: soooo ... who's chewing gum?
i chew it after smoking.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
DG everyone on this planet has a temporomandibular joint. as a matter of fact, it's the TMJ that allows us to chew.
Without it we would have to find some other way to eat. Vomit digestive fluids onto our food and slurp them up like a fly, or latch onto it with hooked teeth and scrape it with our abrasive tongues like a lamprey.
And forget about oral sex, that would be waaayy different too.

Sorry DG Anatomy geek humor.
I am so enthused.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
i chewed so much gum i had 9 diff cavities in 4 diff. teeth. now i an only chew sugarless. but i do double time on gum chewing when my wisdom teeth are itching. my two bottom ones are taking a really long time to come out.

teh anarchist said:
im chewing on my cats leg.

R

RedOctober

I think it's a strange hobby to chew on a piece of rubber.. :p

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
magnolia said:
I love gum. Especially that dark pink extra gum. I would chew more, but when i'm working, chewing gum isn't a good thing. Dishwashing + gum = very bad. But I love to chew it any other time.
yuss mulltee taskeeng iz hard :eek:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I shouldn't chem gum because when I do, I can chew five packs or more at the same time. It makes me look stupid. :p

gum

teh anarchist said:
Personally, I'm a gum addict. I chew gum literally 14+ hours a day and only don't when I'm eating, sleeping, or have a bitchy teacher who will suspend you if you chew it
same here and it sucks so i am forced to chew straws!!! not good for the teeth o well but no i dont have nay sadly right now hey look gum now i do yay for me

For some reason, it seems like every single person I know likes gum, but I just don't. The taste doesn't bother me, it's the feel. It feels like chewing on something a little too slippery. I prefer something a little harder like Starburst.