WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

gumercules' wtf quote of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
In this thread I will choose the quote of the day for wtf... and you won't be able to reply either, so nyah nyah

TODAY'S QUOTE:
You fucking eat poo for dinner and you like it also.
-MrNewbie

gumercules

Ultra Mega
TODAY'S QUOTE:
Slipknot is fucking amazing. It doesn't matter what they do b/c if you are a real fan you will still like it you damn nazi.
-greenbayrules30

gumercules

Ultra Mega
TODAY'S QUOTE:
i took calculus and physics in school, learned about integrals derivatives, kinematics, dynamics, newtons three laws, electorstatics, electromagnetism, momentum. thas rite bitch
-for_starters

gumercules

Ultra Mega
TODAY'S QUOTE:
I live in the Republican Of California. I do not reconize California as a member of the Union.
-King Goldfish

Gumercules's pithy comment: Salute president Schwarzenegger!

well i missed a couple of days, but that's because of some bannings and disappearances

but today we've got a winner for sure

TODAY'S QUOTE:
You are the most worthless piece of shit I have witnessed in my whole life, I compare you with garbage and when I see garbage I usually say "Oh isn't that chris?", BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE GARBAGE ALSO.
-MrNewbie

TODAY'S QUOTE:
but still all in all saddam was right to attack us but then he didnt cause that hurt us allot but saddam was apart of like umm 2 groups really so what ever ppl have heard it is probally fake.
-vampirechick209, in a PM

TODAY'S QUOTE:
If our education system was better, people wouldnt have to double their IQ to be able to step up to the level of dumbass.
-Marine05

TODAY'S QUOTE:
The US government wants to rule the world. They will do anything to get it. That's why i hate america. (no im not a traitor. Im not even american)
-smellyfish

We may have to have two today, because I got this one at 8 in the morning. We shall see.

TODAY'S QUOTE:
i am cool irl and u newbies r not cause u all post on internet chatrooms like fucking nerds but i dont so im cool
-omfg pwned

Yet another case of a very telling username

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Neither... because A: Dustinzgirl is like... a mother of 5 children (If I remember correctly), and her boobs are... not... real... as soon as she becomes a mother? *teenage beleif*

And I'm not in to the peanus.

So I'm voting neither.
-NoSubstance

this one's even more unclear without context... it's from this thread

TODAY'S QUOTE:
i just like it idk y
-bigdaddy_90, as the body of a thread he had just started asking "tell ur favorite thing on this site (now)"

it's always nice to have an intelligent answer to your own intelligent question

this is the first quote of the day that didn't make me slap my forehead

TODAY'S QUOTE:
There you go again, falsely putting additional meaning in what was said. I'm not fishing for anything. I merely take what was said at face value. Meanwhile, you read additional meaning in everything. Thus you have a higher propensity for misreading. Where as, I have no chance of misreading what was said since I take the comments at face value. If you see racism, it's because of your false readings and interpretations.

When one removes the chance of misinterpreting or implying false-meanings in what was said in this thread by taking everything at face value, the only racist comments found are made by you, junglizm. That is the reality of the situation.
-BRiT

bra-VO!

TODAY'S QUOTE:
anything to get the 50 posts an' i can play that arcade
-johnnyrotten

somehow he gave himself the kiss of death. must be flexible.

TODAY'S QUOTE:
i ment it for t&b because alot of people do just go around the forums and say "hey theat looks interesting how bout i read it"
-Sh@dow

well you can't fault the logic... wait a minute, yes you can.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
We're a little behind, so I'll have two today.

TODAY'S QUOTE #1:
Ok, you are not making any sence once so ever. Thats the problem with school kids these days, they don't do their work. I think thier mommies or Daddies should take that away from them rather than let them fell and become stupid. Don't you agree?
-Cuddlemuffin

More compelling evidence has never been presented to me

TODAY'S QUOTE #2:
i thought cd's were made of silicon? silicon is the same as melted sand.
-Mrfurious

Why yes. Yes it is.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
We have another tie!

TODAY'S QUOTE #1:
And last week I was fingerbanging a two year younger girl, and she thinks that we are a couple! (I'll probly rip her fucking head off someday...) And in the middle of this I think I have falled in love in one of my girls in my class.
-Pronby

TODAY'S QUOTE #2:
This thread is for all people who think neds* Think they rule the world and think they are the best shit there is no good poeple in the world and that they rule everthing
-$pankey, here

yeah so it's been a while. kiss my ass.

TODAY'S QUOTE:
maybe you should save some money you were gonna buy on pot you stupid waste of a life.
-Tylerc

I see a presidential debate in your future.

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Hell i could learn faster on my own not to mention my teachers is a fucking idiot hemephrodite who doesn't even know shit about what shes teaching. She always asks us questions you ask her questions and she'll ask the class what they think on what dumb fuck.
-DisgruntldPanda

TODAY'S QUOTE:
listen dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya ohh and go fuck DG and have a good time doin it cause this thread wasnt meant for u max cause u have no life unlike me.

and i have a life
-vampirechick209

TODAY'S QUOTE:
Anyone see the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"?
The government never listens to the scientists until it's too late. We're all doomed to become popsicles :(
-ferengi74656

MOVIES ARE REAL LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.